Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2006 5:11:03 PM EDT
at my big ass! As many innuendos and insults as I have put out lately, I have it coming. I undersand that you all are intimidated by my incredible good looks and superior intelligence  and may not have much to work with,   but do your best!
The people that have the first shots are:
ACman
Rat
1shott
The rest of you just get a freebie, but have the kindness to let these guys go first!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 1:44:59 PM EDT
[#1]
C'mon.....ACman,Rat,1shott....what the hell is the hold up?
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:03:32 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Go ahead, schitze - I'm sure they'll get a chuckle out of whatever you want to say!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:10:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll wait my turn,thanks.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:12:47 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I'm afraid he might put a boot in my ass
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 2:25:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Somebody said to me that you ain't fit to sleep with the pigs. Well, I stuck up for the pigs.

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception

I hear you're connected to the Police Department - by a pair of handcuffs...

Shouldn't you have a license for being that ugly?

I heard when you were a child your Mother wanted to hire someone to take care of you, but the Mafia wanted too much.

Why don't you just open your mind and shut your mouth, both are empty anyway.

I hear you were born on April 2; a day too late!

You must be an experiment in Artificial Stupidity.

Everybody has a photographic memory. You simply don't have the film.

You're about as good lookin as a cross between the Elephant Man and a Pitbull Terrier..

Just out of curiosity, are your parents siblings?

You're the kind of man that is a blueprint for building an idiot.

I'd like to leave you with one thought...unfortunately I ain't sure you have anywhere to put it!

Yeah, yeah, keep talking, someday you might say something intelligent.

You're so bent you make roundabouts look straight!

This is an excellent time for you to become a missing person.

I've come across rotting bodies that are less offensive than you are.

You're a habit I'd like to kick -- with both feet.

So now we know why some mammals eat their children...
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:04:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Not bad, 1shott! I'm disappointed there was nothing mentioned about throwing brass over a fence!
Of some of the dirty tricks I've pulled, one of the best was on 1shott! And he handled it with class and laughed. If anybody deserves to give me a kick in the ass, 1 shott does!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:09:20 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

J.P.  just go away.  

Go kiss some more on Michael Brown at OK Shooters!
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:23:26 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

You always have been one to sit in the back and instigate things. Chickenshit.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:28:00 PM EDT
[#9]
cant you just feel the love
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:54:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Let's all have one big group cyber hug!
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 6:57:32 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Quoted:

that homo stuffs been banned on this site, go over to that "other" site if ya'll wanna hug, ya'll know the one, its full of asskissers and chickenshits.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:38:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Whew! What a relief! I thought Ndenway had broke it off in my ass! If he's gonna "stick" you, it'll be three ways! Long, deep, and continuous!
Speaking of "stick" , what's up with Rat? We haven't heard from the boy in a few days!
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:36:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:02:22 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Dan keep that homo sexual tree huggin hippie faggot shit outta here old timer! Maybe yer old age has changed yer ways of thinkin about what exactly "hangin out with the guys" is all about but I'll kick ya in the knees and punch yer shoulders if you mention faggot ass shit again old man!
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:03:53 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Whew! What a relief! I thought Ndenway had broke it off in my ass! If he's gonna "stick" you, it'll be three ways! Long, deep, and continuous!
Speaking of "stick" , what's up with Rat? We haven't heard from the boy in a few days!

I'm here, my sleep schedual has been outta whack the last couple of days so instead of wakin up/ gettin up around 4.....by 4 I'm finally gettin some good sleep and I'm not wakin up till 9:30 or so. Just enough time to get a shower n leave for work.  But Like Arnold always says "I'll be back"
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:06:12 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Dan keep that homo sexual tree huggin hippie faggot shit outta here old timer! Maybe yer old age has changed yer ways of thinkin about what exactly "hangin out with the guys" is all about but I'll kick ya in the knees and punch yer shoulders if you mention faggot ass shit again old man!

]
Haha
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:07:02 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm here, my sleep schedual has been outta whack the last couple of days so instead of wakin up/ gettin up around 4.....by 4 I'm finally gettin some good sleep and I'm not wakin up till 9:30 or so. Just enough time to get a shower n leave for work.  But Like Arnold always says "I'll be back"

thanks for the warning.
MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:07:57 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
...what exactly "hangin out with the guys" is all about but I'll kick ya in the knees and punch yer shoulders if you mention faggot ass shit again old man!

Rat, you must not be feeling good! You can certainly do better than that! And I certainly deserve your best efforts!
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:13:24 PM EDT
[#19]
the knees are about as high as he can jump, and he's gotta hope to knock you down so he can punch you in the shoulders.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:23:16 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
the knees are about as high as he can jump, and he's gotta hope to knock you down so he can punch you in the shoulders.

MLW>"<

thats funny shit i dont care who you are
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:33:08 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

MLW>"<

thats funny shit i dont care who you are

well I gave him some credit on the knee high, he's been lickin' toe jam and bite'n ankles so long, he may not be able to make it past the calves.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 4:37:30 AM EDT
[#22]
WHAT THE?? This isn't a thread about me you a-holes! Rag on dan remember?? Jeeez, pick on the little guy....I see how it is!
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 10:25:48 AM EDT
[#23]
There you go giving Rat some more complexes! Shake it off Rat and take somebigger and better  bites at my ankles ass!
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 2:09:58 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
WHAT THE?? This isn't a thread about me you a-holes! Rag on dan remember?? Jeeez, pick on the little guy....I see how it is!

you know we love ya little fella don't take it personal........ besides your the only one i aint scared of
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 3:00:18 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

well it started out about Dan, but your name got mentioned and it snowballed from there, you know how much we like to rag on Rat.

your the Rat for the Rat squad.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 6:17:57 PM EDT
[#26]
All ya'll can suck my little Rat ass!!
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 6:41:24 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Didn't you mean to add, you especially Dan!
After all, this is MY thread!
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 2:35:33 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

That sounds like prison talk. I thought that wasn't allowed in this forum?
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:25:54 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

prison talks allowed, just not any happy homo horseshit.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 5:21:18 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Didn't you mean to add, you especially Dan!
After all, this is MY thread!

Quoted:

Quoted:

prison talks allowed, just not any happy homo horseshit.

MLW>"<

Dan, nomore of your happy homersexual horseshit you senile *sp* old fart knocker!!

And yeah, I could do better with the insults but I'd rather save them for someone deserving. You bumb knee'd (shouldn't have been on them sucking up so much) busted up shoulders (probly from gettin held onto while being ramrodded from behind) old (self explainatory) fart!!
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 9:24:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Not bad, Rat! I bet talking dirty gives you a hard on!
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:00:08 AM EDT
[#32]
Rat, I'm hoping you can give one REALLY good shot. Feel free - I've got it coming. But make it a good one. I deserve only the best!

Come on, Rat! As much sh*t as I've given you, I definitely deserve one broke off in me!
I'll take my medicine and bear it. If you don't do it, I'll be broken hearted!
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:49:20 AM EDT
[#33]
Thought I might bring ths back up one more time so Rat can get a good one off at me.
Where are you, Rat?
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:44:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Die thread!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 2:24:13 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Thought I might bring ths back up one more time so Rat can get a good one off at me.
Where are you, Rat?

Dan, I heard you got the lead role in Brokeback Mountian but had to turn it down because......
you don't like wearing a cowboy hat.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 2:45:10 PM EDT
[#36]

Thou hast heaped dung upon my head and I suffer greatly to not answer!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top