Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2006 2:43:27 PM EDT
Rain dripping down the crack of my @$$. Thats what it was all about, but I believe we all had lots of fun. It was a great match. The  mini ran great even thoughI found out I have one bad mag.
THANKS for the fun Russell and your crew for showing us we can shoot carbines under water.
Thas is what we looked like
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 5:48:26 PM EDT
[#1]
First time my gun ever took a shower. My coat weighed about twenty pounds from all the water in it.
All the targets I shot in the shoot house had their heads bent down looking at their feet
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:10:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the feedback guys.  We aim to please.  Thanks also for all the help resetting and pasting targets and tearing it all down.  Stay tuned for info on the next match.

Pics of this match are here.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:13:18 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
First time my gun ever took a shower. My coat weighed about twenty pounds from all the water in it.
All the targets I shot in the shoot house had their heads bent down looking at their feet

They were just showing you proper respect j3
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:08:06 PM EDT
[#4]
At least I could not see them laughing at me.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:01:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Scoop, your sig line is "near and dear" to my heart.

I offered to help them out with that, but they turned me down.

That falls into the "stories I'll be telling my kids one day" category.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top