Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2006 5:26:11 PM EDT
I just found this video clip on one of my tapes, so I thought I would share. This is a tactical drop test performed by a well known member of the Houston Crew. The test went well, and nobody got hurt.

No paid models or actors are used in this video.

Trained professionals were used, and the test was conducted at an approved range.

No animals were injured or killed in this test.

Enjoy.

The Drop Test

Update: Later, following the test, the tested item somehow became unstable. Here is a video of what happened.
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 6:20:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Very nice  
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 7:32:58 PM EDT
[#2]
and just how did I know our own infamous Voldermortist was going to be involved.  
Link Posted: 8/23/2006 8:18:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 4:41:19 AM EDT
[#5]
I thought this was going to have something to do with a rifle scope.
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 11:29:39 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Update: Later, following the test, the tested item somehow became unstable. Here is a video of what happened.

Ok - this is the COOLEST tannerite video I have ever seen.  Notice the dust from the shockwave... first on the initial berm, then on the near and far berms as the shock wave reached them.  That is amazingly cool.

How much was that?  1 gallon?

Actually, I believe it was 7 sticks of Kenepack (not sure about the spelling).

Keith
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 1:50:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Tannerite cracks me up.

Especially when indulging Manly Events.
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 2:58:47 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ok - this is the COOLEST tannerite video I have ever seen.  Notice the dust from the shockwave... first on the initial berm, then on the near and far berms as the shock wave reached them.  That is amazingly cool.

Keith

It was one bottle of tannerite with a blasting cap taped to it and 50 grain det cord connected to the cap and wrapped around the tannerite and 6 bottles of Kenipack. Tannerite will not set off the det cord or kenipak so the blasting cap was used to set off the det cord which set off the kenipak after the tannerite was shot (thus setting off the blasting cap which is more sensitive).
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 7:07:53 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Keith

It was one bottle of tannerite with a blasting cap taped to it and 50 grain det cord connected to the cap and wrapped around the tannerite and 6 bottles of Kenipack. Tannerite will not set off the det cord or kenipak so the blasting cap was used to set off the det cord which set off the kenipak after the tannerite was shot (thus setting off the blasting cap which is more sensitive).

that sounds like a lot of work...
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 9:07:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/24/2006 10:33:04 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
No animals were injured or killed in this test.

Only because I didnt go.   Otherwise someones doggie would have bit the dust.  Its not my choice, they make us swear to kill dogs as part of the swearing in process.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top