BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/8/2006 4:46:30 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 4:52:52 PM EDT
[#1]

Three found murdered in Tacoma

05:26 PM PST on Wednesday, February 8, 2006

KING5.com

TACOMA - Two men and one woman -- all in their 20s -- were found dead in a home in Tacoma Wednesday.

Police are investigating the deaths at a home in 6th and Union as homicides.

The bodies were found after a neighbor who had not heard from them called police and asked them to check on the home's occupants.

More to follow.

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 4:53:41 PM EDT
[#2]
The scary thing is I know people who live around there....
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 4:57:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I swear, Tacoma has some rough trade.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:04:43 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I swear, this wrold has some rough trade.

Fixed
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 10:21:24 PM EDT
[#5]
WOW,i live right down the road from there.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 11:54:00 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
WOW,i live right down the road from there.

I hope you remain vigilant and at all times, well armed !
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 6:26:14 AM EDT
[#7]
I also live by there, by UPS, and it sure wasn't fun hearing the news choppers for hours on end.  While I certainly feel terrible for those who were killed, I also feel sorry for the people who just opened Firehouse Coffee and those folks who are about to open the restaurant there.  They don't need that kind of publicity.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 8:14:38 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I also live by there, by UPS, and it sure wasn't fun hearing the news choppers for hours on end.  While I certainly feel terrible for those who were killed, I also feel sorry for the people who just opened Firehouse Coffee and those folks who are about to open the restaurant there.  They don't need that kind of publicity.

I can only wonder how they think a helicopter is going to reveal any useful news information.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top