Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/24/2003 6:56:30 AM EDT
Texas Tactical will be having a Tactical Carbine Match and our first Night/Lowlight shoot of the season (handgun) on Saturday October 25th at the Hill Country Rifle Range, Southwest of Austin, Texas. Sign up for the Carbine match will be at *1230hrs, Hammer down *1300hrs. After the carbine match we will break for dinner and then come back and have our 1st Night/Lowlight shoot of the season!!(handguns) Sign up 1900hrs
hammer down at full dark.

These Matches are totally separate you can shoot either one or both!!
Hope to see y'all there!!

For more information and location check out our
web site:

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/texastactical/tx.html

P.S. We will shoot rain, shine or holiday.
(Please check website in cases of severe
weather)
Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 3:47:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Sadly, I'll miss this match...family obligations.

However, I'll be ready for next month.

-Zmeja
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 5:57:10 PM EDT
[#2]
We will miss ya Trey.
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 6:41:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Mike, I noticed on your site that someone would have to participate in some previous events to order to qualify to shoot in the night/low light shoot.  Would the earlier carbine match qualify?
Tony
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 6:59:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes, any kind of previous competition experience, law enforcement or anything that might give you a decent grounding in the safety required for these matches. The night shoots by nature require more attention to safety.
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 7:21:03 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't use the ganster stance anymore is that safe enough
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 6:29:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Bummer that I missed it... I had a fencing tournament at UT.  Didn't do too bad... 47th out of 100... LOTS of good fencers there.  I was hella tired and now I'm really sore!  

I am planning on being at the next IDPA match.
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 7:11:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Congrats on your fencing Matt! Hope to see you at the next one!
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 7:21:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Hey Tony, come on out to the next IDPA match on Sunday November 2nd in San Antonio or Sunday November 16th at the Hill Country Rifle Range outside Austin. We would love to have you.
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 4:38:23 PM EDT
[#9]
How'd it go?  Did you all get a lot of rain?

I hope to get out to the one in November.  Now that the schedule is carbine on Saturday, I may be able to get kitchen passes for the IDPA in San Antonio.

-Zmeja
Link Posted: 10/27/2003 5:54:05 PM EDT
[#10]
We didn't get a drop, the weather was perfect. It would be great to see you at more matches.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top