Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/2/2022 12:42:51 PM EDT
Got an unexpected opening for the upcoming ADVANCED PISTOL/CARBINE class with Bob Keller (Gamut Resolutions) October 1st/2nd.

This class always delivers and the social fun after class is awesome. We will be doing a mini NV Class/Night Vision Shooting (not part of the Keller class) for those with NV gear. If you don't have gear but are interested, I can hook you up free of charge with a PVS-14, IR Laser, and IR light to try out the NV experience.

As usual, I will be providing a damn good deer burger dinner after class on Saturday, also free of charge.

Coast is $550

I can provide FREE on site lodging if you're coming from out of town, this will save you hotel money.

If you're SERIOUSLY interested contact me ASAP as I have a small incentive for you to get this spot filled.

Link Posted: 8/2/2022 9:47:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Spot has been filled but if interested let me know.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 11:00:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Always a good time!
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 11:39:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice!  Glad you were able to fill the spot
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 11:22:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Took his Pistol/Carbine course in Lakeland a couple of years ago.  Great instructor and well thought out drills.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top