Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 2/20/2006 8:27:44 AM EDT
Since I just found out some people have PM'd me I need to let you know that I can't get your messages. This is really stupid, but I couldn't figure out how to fix this.

Please send me an email at dkboyer@bellsouth.net if you need help with something.

If anyone sent me a PM, I can't get it as acmech. Ok, heres what happend, I can't remember my password here and my computer power supply died and it smoked my motherboard, it can't recognize any ide harddrive wether I set the bios to auto or manual. Anyhow I had to create a new user name as acmech1. I couldn't have the site send me my old password because I've changed ISP's since I joined, so the new password will be sent to a dead email address. Worst of all I can't play the online shooter games like I used to. On the plus side, less time on the pc means more time in the shop, I machined my 1919 internals, and I just finished riveting together my 1919! Thanks to speedfreak, I will be parkerizing it in a day or two.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:40:51 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 12:55:35 PM EDT
There might be I haven't tried to contact the site staff yet, it should be as simple as giving them my old email address. Thats what you get for not writing down passwords. lol
Top Top