Warning

 

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2003 9:34:07 PM EDT
TIGER Valley says that it's probably best for us to come up with some dates, then check with them to see what's going on that weekend.  Since Gunstock is in October, I think the fall is probably covered.  Would y'all like to meet up at TIGER Valley for the weekend every 3 or 4 months?  I was thinking:

January (chance of ice, chance of 80 degrees like it is now)
April (might conflict with Hun Farm, depending on those plans, otherwise the weather is generally beautiful that month)
June through September are usually really hot and miserable in central TX.  Anyone up for braving the 100 degree beating sun over the weekend, or should we just hold off until October?

Brainstorm on this, then we can send John our date requests and start making plans.  January this year might be too soon, but perhaps February?
Link Posted: 12/28/2003 9:04:24 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/28/2003 2:33:07 PM EDT
Top Top