Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2006 5:00:04 PM EDT
I just want to say THANK YOU  Oneshot for bringing all your toys and sharing all of that  fullauto goodness with the rest of us. Support them guys I've been to their store a few times now its pretty cool and they also got some nice toys to look at and finger. Today was the first time I ever got to shoot anything that was fullauto and Chris I thank you for that. You will be seeing more of me in the future. Thanks alot for giving me and alot of other people a great time today. Now I know what it feels like to "dance around like a school girl.:"
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 5:20:35 PM EDT
[#1]
BIG+1!!!
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 6:12:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Aye, thanks one-shot :D
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 6:43:22 PM EDT
[#3]
  <--- me after the SAW

Thank you
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 6:56:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the quick firing  goodness
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 9:10:46 PM EDT
[#5]
+147!
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 12:12:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Man I wish I could have made it!  Sounded like it was a good time.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 5:25:58 PM EDT
[#7]
I would like to put in my thanks as well.   I appreciate the time you put into bringing all the great weapons.  Not only while you were there but all the cleaning that youm guys had to do when you got home.  

Now I want to know who the clown was who brok the M16 in .22LR before I got to shoot it?

And another thing we need to go down to One Shot and spend some money.  So kick the locks off your wallets and buy some stuff.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top