Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 3/22/2006 3:40:32 PM EDT
a shoe with a foot and part of the lower leg found south of my parents place today, scuttle butt is that it possibly belongs to a dude that went missing a month or so back.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:13:42 PM EDT
*note to self* Be very careful next time I go to Nden's place....
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 4:38:41 PM EDT
man people drowned or get killed out here every year, you've driven around suicide corner on the way to my dads house, there for a while people were killing themselves left and right down there,

all in all tbird still safer than draper to party around, drapers one of those places you don't go to without having a gun and plenty of ammo.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:34:25 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Ndenway:
all in all tbird still safer than draper to party around, drapers one of those places you don't go to without having a gun and plenty of ammo.

That's a fact! Back in March,1988 I went fishing off the banks at Draper, using a tube. A roll of carpet was laying in a trash pile and smelled kind of funny. Come to find out, it was a dead body dumped out there, wrapped in that carpet.
Draper really is a bad place!
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:50:16 PM EDT
Summer of 93 IIRC we we would hang out there and have fun. Don't hold it to me but I think they found a body in a bar ditch that had just been dug, two in the lake and one in a car that had been set on fire.

Needless to say we spent lees time there fishing at Drapper/
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 7:00:35 PM EDT
Yea all the killing is about trying to keep the folks away from there so we can have more of the lake to ourselves. Keep away and watch out for the bigfooters in the area as well.. We used to try to just blame it all on them but people started wanting to go out there and look for the bigfooters so that didn't work.

Seriously whenever anyone goes anywhere they need to keep their eyes open for any suspicious people because too often trouble may be close by. Thats just another reason for everyone to get a CCL, not that anyone needs a reason anyway.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 8:15:03 PM EDT
Last night I went to Walmart fairly late. Stopped at my local sh*t and get for a cup of coffee. I'm talking with the store clerk (we're long time friends) and some underage Mexican gang bangers come in trying to buy beer. I go out to my truck, they are parked beside the store, out of sight, with cars coming and going next to them Selling pot or coke is my guess. So I call the OKC PD, a black cop named Gil that I know shows up, walks in with the gangbangers in tow wanting to know who'd called it in and what I'd seen. I told him - the gangbangers are standing right there! - and he says OK. Two minutes later, he is gone and so are the gangbangers. They come back in about 15 minutes looking real hard at me. I wasn't going to leave the clerk by himself - he's my friend.
But the cops don't come by for another hour or so.
Stuff happens all the time, even in the so called best parts of town. If I hadn't had something under my sweat shirt - it was obvious to the gang bangers - something might have happened.
I live in a fairly affluent part of OKC and we still have people living on the street in the vicinity, shots fired occasionally, and burglaries are fairly common.
Yes, it does pay to be armed ALL of the time!
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 5:43:18 PM EDT
damn with all this doom and gloom talk, ya'lls bout talked me into buying a gun, if I just wern't so damn sceer'd of them.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 6:19:09 PM EDT

damn with all this doom and gloom talk, ya'lls bout talked me into buying a gun, if I just wern't so damn sceer'd of them.

Yeah, and I'll bet you're still a virgin too!
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 6:29:55 AM EDT

Originally Posted By danc46:

Yeah, and I'll bet you're still a virgin too!

uh yeah, my buttholes still virgin, and its gonna stay that way.
Top Top