Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/18/2006 6:03:41 PM EDT
I KNOW THESE ARE BECOMING POPULAR GUNS ON ARFCOM SO I THOUGHT I'D DO THE FIRST "OFFICIAL" REVIEW.

I BOUGHT MY TAURUS ,AND WHEN I FIRED THE GUN INSTEAD OF A BULLET COMING OUT OF THE BARREL A NOTE CAME OUT,AND IT SAID HEY MAN I AM A CHEAP PIECE OF TRASH USE ME AS A FISHING SINKER.SO I WENT FISHING WITH MY TAURUS ,AND THE FISH LAUGHED AT ME.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:04:56 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:19:14 PM EDT
[#2]
good gun to get someone killed........
btw i have on thats brand new that dont work if anyone wants it.....
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:00:59 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

If you would send it back and get it fixed with its lifetime warrenty then I may be interested i buying it.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:17:35 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you would send it back and get it fixed with its lifetime warrenty then I may be interested i buying it.

do i gota do everything..... ...... its new youll be the first owner

you can send the warranty paperwork in with the pistol
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:21:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

do i gota do everything..... ...... its new youll be the first owner

you can send the warranty paperwork in with the pistol

ok so lets work out some kind of discounted deal
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:32:50 PM EDT
[#6]
what kind of hit am i looking at......
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:04:05 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

We will discuss this matter face to face   I am also thinking of getting rid of the savage mod 12 with bipod minus scope and rings
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:16:17 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We will discuss this matter face to face   I am also thinking of getting rid of the savage mod 12 with bipod minus scope and rings

you know i want that rifle ......  
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:49:17 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

you know i want that rifle ......  

I know you do
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 10:45:33 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I KNOW THESE ARE BECOMING POPULAR GUNS ON ARFCOM SO I THOUGHT I'D DO THE FIRST "OFFICIAL" REVIEW.

I BOUGHT MY TAURUS ,AND WHEN I FIRED THE GUN INSTEAD OF A BULLET COMING OUT OF THE BARREL A NOTE CAME OUT,AND IT SAID HEY MAN I AM A CHEAP PIECE OF TRASH USE ME AS A FISHING SINKER.SO I WENT FISHING WITH MY TAURUS ,AND THE FISH LAUGHED AT ME.

hell I tried using mine for a sinker, but a fish swam by and threw it back at me and told me to buy a real gun, even chunked me some money for a down payment, told me I was insulting the fish community.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 4:29:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Them fishies is turning into some real bastards lately......or we just need to fish with better guns.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:52:03 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Them fishies is turning into some real bastards lately......or we just need to fish with better guns.

speaking of fish and bastards reminds me of a fish story I was witness to when I was 8 or so, just so happened I had a wreck and jambed a footpeg into my ankle and was setting in the ER waiting to get it stitched, when these two dudes came in, one had a big assed fishing lure stuck to the side of his head, my pops looks over and starts pointing and laughing and says to the other dude, "hey man, looks like you caught you a 200lbs bassss....turd, well lure ear dude gets pissed and jumps up and yells at my pop, and my pops jumps up, walks over and drops him with a upper cut and just keeps walking on out the door, left me and my mom setting in the ER, she had to call my uncle to come get us after the doc put 46 stitches in my ankle.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:34:23 AM EDT
[#13]
Still haven't had any problem out of my Taurus 94 UL.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 12:03:39 PM EDT
[#14]
I used to have a Tau...umm...it was a Ruger. Nevermind.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 1:25:13 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

about $200, its defective
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 1:28:52 PM EDT
[#16]
all this tuarus talk gonna make me uncrate my old 66 and bring to the next shoot, ya'll can get a first hand look at a worn out taurus thats already been rebuilt once on the lifetime warrenty deal.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 1:35:52 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
all this tuarus talk gonna make me uncrate my old 66 and bring to the next shoot, ya'll can get a first hand look at a worn out taurus thats already been rebuilt once on the lifetime warrenty deal.

If you bring it, ACman may want to buy it!
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 2:11:32 PM EDT
[#18]
all i'm going to say ...... nobody can call me a gun snob i havent bought a colt ar in over 15 yrs now cause their too damn expensive compared to anyone elses.....

I've had 3 taurus pistols fail on me that i purchased niw ....... personally seen my buddys taurus raging hornet go tits up ..... sorry folks  if if i've personally got 3 that tell's me they got one mfr of a
quality control problem......

you want to trust your life to one be my guest ..... i'd just as soon depend on my fist and pocket knife i know what they can and will do every time i use them
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 2:31:38 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
i'd just as soon depend on my fist and pocket knife i know what they can and will do every time i use them

I've one of each fail on me during a bad situation, and they were fine American made products, still kept using them till it was finished though, in their defence, they held up better than what could be resonably expected to when used in a manner not recomended in the owners manner
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top