Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/7/2003 8:14:49 AM EDT
Just a thought, but it might not be a bad idea to bring anything you're wanting to sell or trade to the range tomorrow.  I know gilfrd is bringing some ammo cans to pass on the good deal he got.  Bradd's got a bunch of stuff for sale in the EE (yea, like THAT'S a surprise ).  I'ev got a box of small parts and stuff that someone might want or need.  Heck, I bet we've all got stuff just sitting around collecting dust.  Might not be a bad idea to bring some things that are otherwise a pain to sell on the EE.

What do you think?
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 8:38:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Ill bring some stuff!
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 9:26:43 AM EDT
[#2]
I've got some steel mags I'd like to trade out and also some stripper spoons, those I'll give away for free for whoever wants them.

I'lI also be bringing out the ammo cans to sell or barter with.

I'm in need a front sight tool and other punches and tools for the AR. I'm also looking for a muzzel break for an AK.

bring out your dead..... bring out your dead
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 11:31:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Gilfrd,

I am bringing a front sight tool for the swap meet, find me and let's deal.

Kevin
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 1:12:14 PM EDT
[#4]
excellent! see you tomorrow.
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 2:27:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm looking for ammo cans... cool!
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 4:21:27 PM EDT
[#6]
I'll bring some stuff too.
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 4:56:52 PM EDT
[#7]
I found my tool!

Thanks anyhow ar-wrench, it was in a zipped up bag that found itself behind my reloading bench [:\]

I got everything loaded up and I'm ready to go.

sorry, I didn't make a wall for the experiment. I will gladly help document the results digitally.

Link Posted: 11/7/2003 5:20:50 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I found my tool!

Dude, was it in your pants?  

(Sorry, Bill.  I couldn't help it.)
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 5:42:12 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I found my tool!

Are you married?  
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 6:00:40 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I found my tool!

Are you married?  

[cartman]Dude, you're a gay homosexual![/cartman]
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 7:00:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Nope, not me.  I scrounge to much stuff to sell any.  Hell, I still have 8trax tapes and an actual player.
Link Posted: 11/8/2003 2:37:41 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I found my tool!

Are you married?  

[cartman]Dude, you're a gay homosexual![/cartman]

What I was trying to imply...asshole ...was if he was married, that would explain why he had to look for his tool.  Now go back in your hole!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top