Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Posted: 8/31/2005 10:45:30 AM EDT
Anybody ever go there?  It's this weekend.  My girlfriend says there will be guns there, but her idea of guns and my idea of guns are typically different.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:01:46 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Anybody ever go there?  It's this weekend.  My girlfriend says there will be guns there, but her idea of guns and my idea of guns are typically different.

What is your idea of guns?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:46:40 AM EDT
[#2]
There are a ton of guns in both Johnstown and in Kenton this weekend.

Both places will mostly be hunting types, but you will see a lot of black rifles as well as a lot of pistols.

You should go.... loads of fun, and the weather is going to be great!
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:02:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, Jeff.  That's the info I was looking for.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 7:15:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What is your idea of guns?

Single shot rifles? Who's got some single barrel shotguns???

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:10:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I've picked up a few guns out there. I'll be out sat around 1 or 2.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:40:24 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I've picked up a few guns out there. I'll be out sat around 1 or 2.

Mighr see you there.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:43:23 PM EDT
[#7]
I should also be out there this weekend too.

Too bad all Ill be doin is lookin at stuff I want. My gun fund is empty right now from ordering receivers and parts so I can get to building my Yugos :)
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 10:01:36 AM EDT
[#8]
If anybody is interested, I have an IOR 4x24 M2 for sale that I'll be taking along.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:50:40 PM EDT
[#9]
This is probably a dumb question but, Can I strap on my pistola to wear at the swap meet incase I decide to trade it? I don't have a CHL. I would obviously wait till I got there to put it on. I never took a pistol with me, all my others were rifles.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 3:11:08 PM EDT
[#10]
You can strap a pistol, no problem....but they'll put a tie on it and it obviously can't be loaded. I've carried them around for sale there often.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:12:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Where is this?
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top