Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/11/2004 7:55:52 AM EDT
My wife and I were shopping for clothes at Bullseye when we noticed that they were selling the Surefire G2s for $25 with an additional purchase.  There was no minimum on the additional purchase, and they even said that the additional purchase could be another G2.

These lights are awesome.  My wife gives night tours at the Point Defiance Zoo and she gets at least one question or comment about her Surefire light on every tour.  That light used to be mine.  I let her borrow it and she didn't want to give it back!  So now we each have one thanks to Bullseye.

Link Posted: 5/11/2004 8:21:04 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
My wife and I were shopping for clothes at Bullseye

Good tip, thanks!

, clothes. Thats rich!
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:54:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Do they sell sniper slothes there?

Link Posted: 5/11/2004 8:43:26 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Do they sell sniper slothes there?

Sure, everything you need for hiding in the trunk of a car!  

I was wondering if that phrasing would create a stir!  OK, OK, Bullseye carries most of the "5.11 Tactical" lineup: shirts, vests, that sort of thing, designed with concealed carry in mind.  They also have their line of "cargo" style pants and shorts, for heavy/utility use.  I picked up a vest for myself and my wife decided that she wants one of her own.

5.11 Tactical
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 9:59:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Hows their pricing on the RR gear compared to say Lightfighters?
Link Posted: 5/11/2004 10:43:00 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I have no idea as I've never been to Lightfighters.  Hell, I never even heard of it before.  Maybe I could have shopped around more, but Bullseye has always been good to me, and I travel to that area at least once a week anyway.  However, if there's a 5.11 dealer in the Olympia area I'd like to know about it.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 3:10:03 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have no idea as I've never been to Lightfighters.  Hell, I never even heard of it before.  Maybe I could have shopped around more, but Bullseye has always been good to me, and I travel to that area at least once a week anyway.  However, if there's a 5.11 dealer in the Olympia area I'd like to know about it.

Lightfighter Prices

5.11 Tactical Pants  $38
5.11 Tactical Shorts $33
5.11 Polo $31
5.11 Tactical Shirt $42
5.11 Bluewater Shorts  $30
5.11 Tactical Vest  $52
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 5:29:30 PM EDT
[#7]
www.lightfighter.com
might wanna check in with www.eliteguns.com and www.botac.com also.
word to the wise , use a CC with Botach so someone will back you up if they double charge ya, like they did to me this winter. Still being disputed, but I got credit for their error.
Botach has a promo right now for 5.11 clothes, buy 3 whatevers get a polo shirt.
HTH
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 7:44:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Oh, I see what you're getting at I thought you ment a local store.  Bullseye sells the 5.11 lineup at full retail.  Sure I could have saved money by buying from a disount dealer on the Internet, but we've never bought any 5.11 products before, and we wanted to try them on first to get a accurate idea of what would fit best.  It's a good thing we did.  For example, I checked what 5.11's web site recommended for my measurements, and it suggested a medium vest.  WRONG!  I actually needed a XL.  We would not have know that unless we went to a store.  To me it was worth the extra money.

HOWEVER, now that we know what my wife needs, we plan to buy her vest from a discount retailer.    Thanks for the links!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top