Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/2/2005 8:42:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/2/2005 8:44:04 PM EDT by Cape_hunter]
Not much traffic in here these days.

What gives?

NoAim, you ever find that lost IT sheep(points towards pasture)?
WS4LIF, Your hommies ever get you a that gold tooth you been wanting?
Boo, still stalking the neighbors beef?
Spambo, still a cheatin bastard?
Pribbz, still basking glory of second place?
TangoFoxtrot, FALs suck buttholes!

That should stir some shit up

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:46:07 PM EDT
Life caught up with my damn internet time.........

Wassup dude?!?!
How the hell are ya?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:02:18 PM EDT
i'm still here and kickin!!!
any gun shows this weekend close?
--josh
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:15:43 PM EDT
Next weekend...same as PR shoot.

Hey Cape you know if you're gonna be able to make it???

And josh.........any idea what you guys want for Wolf 122gr Copper jacket 7.62x39?
Almost out......also heard rumor that the Yugoslav surplus stuff was non-magnetic...anyone know if that's true???
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 9:50:16 PM EDT

Well, I did pick up a smith vortex so my 16" FAL won't blind anyone in December.

I hate it when I make you girls guys varment poodle shooters cry.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 10:09:32 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Unka-Boo:
Next weekend...same as PR shoot.

Hey Cape you know if you're gonna be able to make it???

And josh.........any idea what you guys want for Wolf 122gr Copper jacket 7.62x39?
Almost out......also heard rumor that the Yugoslav surplus stuff was non-magnetic...anyone know if that's true???

Actually I was just emailing mike about not being able to make it. We are just to short handed. TO the point the shop will be closed while at the show. I am VERY bummed as this one should be interesting <whistles>

CH
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 10:13:05 PM EDT
We need to plan a shoot for say the first part of OCT. Somthing on the eastside maybe.

Boo, any spots up Sandy or Estacada way that would hold a handful EBR toting recliner rangers?
CH
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 12:22:16 AM EDT
I'm trying to think up something to say.....but ahhh F**K it, I'm too tiered to argue with you girls.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 5:18:02 AM EDT
Hey what about me?

I think alot of us are just stuck to the news watching the New Orleans crap.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 5:19:34 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Cape_hunter:
We need to plan a shoot for say the first part of OCT. Somthing on the eastside maybe.

Boo, any spots up Sandy or Estacada way that would hold a handful EBR toting recliner rangers?
CH

Theres that gravel pit up on Memaloose Rd. It's plenty wide but maybe 120 yards deep (at the deepest spot)
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:48:48 AM EDT
The Pit on Memaloose is the biggest I can think of. It is easy to find and has plenty of room to park. That might be a good option.
There were a few places up Hillockburn Rd., but I haven't been up there in 4-5 years, so can't say whether thay are open or not.

Hey Rotor..........you think you can get you ass up early enough to make it Monday?
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:34:52 AM EDT

The Pit on Memaloose is the biggest I can think of. It is easy to find and has plenty of room to park. That might be a good option.
There were a few places up Hillockburn Rd., but I haven't been up there in 4-5 years, so can't say whether thay are open or not.

Hey Rotor..........you think you can get you ass up early enough to make it Monday?

LMAO.. Here lets see if gas isn't 400 billion a gallon, and perhaps I'll just sleep dep sunday night and meet ya up there. This time I won't go.. Hey look theres a green jeep that passed me going the other way.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:14:31 AM EDT
bill,
Wolf .39 is almost impossible to get right now. if we did have it it would be right around 120 a 1000. lately we've been selling the barnaul and the silver bear. wolf has decided they've been selling the .39 for too cheap and the cost went through the roof!!
thanks keeping the little guy in mind though!!!
josh
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:25:31 AM EDT
Cost of just plain Wolf went through the roof..
Keith's has it for $120 - 1000rnds, Same as Wolf .223
I glanced at x39 when I was at the Gun Broker in Clackamas and it was $180 for a case.

Now where locally can I find the Barnaul and Silver Bear and what does it cost per 1000? I've heard some good things for being on the cheaper side of ammo.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 12:21:47 PM EDT
come to the next portland show and see us, we'll have some
we're always cheaper than mi-wall
--josh
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 1:18:23 PM EDT
Wow...............it's been a over a year since I bought my last case........crazy.
The tough part is finding the copper jacket stuff locally, the bi-metal standard crap is everywhere, but Randy doesn't let us shoot his nice targets withe those
Thanks guys!
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 3:50:30 PM EDT

What gives?

I, for one, spent every waking moment of the last week trying to find a new truck. Closed today on a Fing Screaming Deal.

Now I'm ready to go back to lurking.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 4:08:59 PM EDT
Been real busy and too lazy to type!

Howdy everyone
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 4:50:53 PM EDT
Hey tracker
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 5:28:34 PM EDT
Work is kicking my ass. Its hard to get 20 electricians tools,materal and good info, but I did get promoted to General Foreman.
I have also been ordering AK47 kits and am gearing up to do some builds. Nothing special just romy kits. I have an idea about pressing the barrel out using the 4" hydrolic pipe bender. It should be fun. lol
Still going through info on recievers and rivit kits.

See you all at the next run and gun.

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:25:39 PM EDT
Thats better!

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:26:22 PM EDT

Originally Posted By gastonglock30:
--josh

<raises hand>
me too me too!
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 7:34:46 PM EDT

--josh

<raises hand>
me too me too!

gastonglock30/Cape_Hunter:

How can I ID your boothes at the show? I'd love to either throw some business your way or at least say Hey.

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:33:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/3/2005 9:33:55 PM EDT by Cape_hunter]

Originally Posted By watchdawg:

--josh

<raises hand>
me too me too!

gastonglock30/Cape_Hunter:

How can I ID your boothes at the show? I'd love to either throw some business your way or at least say Hey.

Strippers and and old guy with grey hair.

And no I am not lucky enough to know any strippers!!!

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:53:45 PM EDT
watchdawg,
we're "surplusammo.com", look for us with all the military ammo. we have shirts that have the name and company logo. send us all the business you can!!! as far as cape hunter goes, he still hasn't come over and introduced himself (hint, hint). i don't get any time to walk around, but i'll be at our tables! hope to see ya!
--josh
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 9:58:01 PM EDT

watchdawg,
we're "surplusammo.com", look for us with all the military ammo. we have shirts that have the name and company logo. send us all the business you can!!! as far as cape hunter goes, he still hasn't come over and introduced himself (hint, hint). i don't get any time to walk around, but i'll be at our tables! hope to see ya!
--josh

I'll stop by this show, I promise. I might fuck with you a bit and pretend to be a bitch customer or somthing...but I will stop by!!!
CH
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:00:20 PM EDT
You could always break out a pole dance and twirl your pasties!!...........

I gots a dollah......whatz do I get?

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:18:40 PM EDT
cape,
don't tease!!!
--see ya in week!
josh
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 10:20:36 PM EDT
unka,
easy there buddy, she's a friend of mine!!!
i know you're a big guy but.....lol

nothin but love,
josh
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 11:23:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/3/2005 11:23:44 PM EDT by Mr45auto]

What gives?

I feel so left out
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:53:45 AM EDT

Hi Mr45auto!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:42:55 AM EDT
Not much. This is the first week I've been home the whole time and not travelling on business.

After much thought and consideration, this weekend I will neither attend the GunShow or Practical Rifle. I'm, instead, going to the Hillsboro Air Show on Saturday and the Utah CCW class on Sunday.

Needless to say, if BitchBoy Noxspecter goes to the gunshow, I'll have him pick up a few items for me.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:26:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/4/2005 9:26:31 AM EDT by Cape_hunter]

Originally Posted By Mr45auto:

What gives?

I feel so left out

I was going to as to squeez your cans but thought Boo and WS4LIF would get jealous
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:27:38 AM EDT

Originally Posted By NoAim:
Not much. This is the first week I've been home the whole time and not travelling on business.

After much thought and consideration, this weekend I will neither attend the GunShow or Practical Rifle. I'm, instead, going to the Hillsboro Air Show on Saturday and the Utah CCW class on Sunday.

Needless to say, if BitchBoy Noxspecter goes to the gunshow, I'll have him pick up a few items for me.

Slacker! Take a sick day and come to the show on friday!

<they always froget friday!>
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 10:31:28 AM EDT

Are people actually going to be there Friday? I might take a half day off work to go.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:25:23 PM EDT

Originally Posted By NoAim:

Are people actually going to be there Friday? I might take a half day off work to go.

Well I dont know about "people" but I will be!
CH
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:17:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/5/2005 3:18:23 AM EDT by -RotorDemon-]

Bill right? I'll be up for it, Let me know what time you are going up there, I'll check here or you can give me a call at 503-756-8372. I might drag up a friend that hasn't gone shooting in quite a while.

See ya in a few hours I guess
-Mike
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:27:56 AM EDT
We should be leaving about 8...havn't decided if we are gonna stop for breakfast yet so I'll call ya when we leave and let ya know.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 5:45:08 AM EDT
Cool deal..
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 7:17:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/5/2005 7:19:00 AM EDT by Cape_hunter]
cant make it. Will shoot near the house.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 1:53:46 PM EDT

CH

I've got the land. Lots of coyotes would have to be the later part of the month though as the first part is deer season [actually Oct is bad as the first two weeks Buck/ 3rd week end Doe] and we need the meat. I would imagine most farmers would be about the same.

Patty
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 3:00:13 PM EDT
Coyotes sound like fun!

Got sun burnt again today.......Nox made me all jealous with his M-4...I want an Eotech!!......NoAim was spouting computer gibberish.....and someone needs to ask Rotor about Mr. Coleman......
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 4:20:45 PM EDT
You missed one hell of a shoot boo.........
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:11:22 PM EDT

Originally Posted By WS4LIF:
You missed one hell of a shoot boo.........

Link Posted: 9/5/2005 7:50:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/5/2005 7:52:51 PM EDT by -RotorDemon-]

Coyotes sound like fun!

Got sun burnt again today.......Nox made me all jealous with his M-4...I want an Eotech!!......NoAim was spouting computer gibberish.....and someone needs to ask Rotor about Mr. Coleman......

Yeah the M4 was sex. I think NoAim had some fun shooting the PC junk I brought. and for Mr. Coleman, He got flamed.

Note to self: Bring a hat next time. El Blazing Ball o' hydrogen, kicked my arse.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:27:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/5/2005 8:28:22 PM EDT by Mr45auto]
Tannerite and machineguns.......

Pat is either gonna get me in trouble or cost me a lot of money. I really need to be an SOT.

I cant wait till my .45 upper gets suppressed, it'll be almost as fun as the MGs.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 9:24:38 PM EDT
Flaming ball.....................Had my hat on backwards all day.........got the STUPIDEST FRIGGIN' sunburn you've ever seen. Line right across my forehead......
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 6:12:43 AM EDT

Flaming ball.....................Had my hat on backwards all day.........got the STUPIDEST FRIGGIN' sunburn you've ever seen. Line right across my forehead......

Now thats funny!!!
Top Top