Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/8/2006 7:14:08 PM EDT
Iam looking to purchase a suppressor and wondering if anyone has any recomendations for the northern florida area.
If anyone knows any good ones just in florida period let me know.

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:08:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Suppressors or dealers?

What kind of suppressor, pistol, carbine, caliber?

I'm a C3 dealer in north Florida and can help you out,
CS223 can also.

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:24:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Burney or Chuck(CS223) are the ones I would do business with.

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 4:27:57 AM EDT
[#3]
+1 on Burney or Chuck(CS223)

Link Posted: 2/9/2006 5:57:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Where in North Florida. If you're over in the Jacksonville area, I'd take a look at St Johns Firearms. Stan doesn't have a lot of pistol calibre suppressors in stock now, but he can get you pretty much anything you want. I've gotten a .22 cal suppressor through him and will be getting a couple of others in the coming weeks.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 3:07:19 PM EDT
[#5]
roger that thanks guys.

IM sent
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 4:32:57 PM EDT
[#6]
You might want to try Pickett Weaponry.  It's in Newberry, right down the road from Gainesville.  They have a decent selection of stuff there, not sure about suppressors though.  I think the owner is former Army.  Here's the website:  Pickett Weaponry

MA
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 5:28:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Not to hi-jack or anything...

From what I understand, and I'm not sure where in N Fl. you are... but I thought Chf. Ruthaford would NOT sign off on cans in Jacksonville.

I want an MP5SD and have been told by several 'in the know' that he wouldn't sign off... Is this the case or no??

David
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:06:45 PM EDT
[#8]

From what I understand, and I'm not sure where in N Fl. you are... but I thought Chf. Ruthaford would NOT sign off on cans in Jacksonville.

Who said you've got to have HIS signature?  Corps, Trusts, etc get you around all that.

Also, it's Sheriff Rutherford in Duval county.  I've never had a problem with a client in the surrounding counties getting a CLEO signature for a suppressor.

Corps, Trusts, etc can get you around all that if you are in Duval county.  

Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:42:39 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Who said you've got to have HIS signature?  Corps, Trusts, etc get you around all that.

Also, it's Sheriff Rutherford in Duval county.  I've never had a problem with a client in the surrounding counties getting a CLEO signature for a suppressor.

Corps, Trusts, etc can get you around all that if you are in Duval county.  

I had been told you could get around him via trust, but I would rather go straight up the pipe. But if he won't, than so be it!!
Have you ever heard of Thickets or Paul Yatsko?

David
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 6:42:19 AM EDT
[#10]
roger that guys, i would be using a Co.
i went to pickett and it seems they are more expensive then most but its easy cause iam only like 15 miles from there.
iam in gainesville.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 12:50:07 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Not to hi-jack or anything...

I want an MP5SD and have been told by several 'in the know' that he wouldn't sign off... Is this the case or no??

David

Just go and do a Trust like I did it is much easier then dealing with all the politicial crap.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 6:22:35 PM EDT
[#12]
co. is good too
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 3:37:54 AM EDT
[#13]
Hey Hollowpoint40, do you work in the "EYE" business?
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 9:47:36 AM EDT
[#14]
?
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 1:16:43 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
?

Nevermind bro. I thought maybe I knew you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top