Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 4/1/2006 10:47:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/1/2006 10:56:02 AM EDT by AZ_Gun_Nut]
For those of you unaware... there is a lot going on down south in Arizona, New Mexico, Texas and southern California with Illegal Immigrants marching in the streets claiming the US belongs to them and not us. Here are some links to what's going on. If you are former military like myself then you will be just as outraged as I am about this, as any true American should be. If you agree then I ask you pass this flyer along to everyone you can. Please download the PDF file and email to everyone in your address book.

Download Illegal Immigration Flyer Here

American Flag banned in Colorado
www.thedenverchannel.com/news/8385889/detail.html?rss=den&psp=news

JROTC students suspended and possibly charged with arson due to Mexican flag burning
www.azstarnet.com/allheadlines/122555

Mexica movement... this is one that really pisses me off!
www.mexica-movement.org/granmarcha.htm

A must see web site... listen to the chants of kill the white man.
www.wehategringos.com/

Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:14:27 PM EDT

That's fucked up. We need some serious action down there, real action. That means enough of the Washington bull shit, enough of the politicians discussing what's best, enough of listening to the needs of foreigners. There seems to be a serious need for some ass kicking, how long is this country going to let everybody else walk all over us?

I'm a bit in the dark as far as what's being done, but I do know its not enough. Besides emailing a flyer around that will probably be deleted and forgotten about, AZ, what else can be done?
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 12:33:21 PM EDT
There are counter protests and rallys being scheduled in Arizona and many other places. I recommend that everyone register at www.saveourstate.org and keep aprised of what is happening. Ignorance of the facts will not save us. There is currently no group for our area and thankfully we don't need one as yet but it's only a matter of time before this works it way up to us.

Link Posted: 4/1/2006 1:45:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/1/2006 1:49:37 PM EDT by AZ_Gun_Nut]
Here's a link to a video that will really get your blood boiling. Listen to the hispanic college professors talking about how the white man should be killed.

Illegal Immigrant rally in LA

If you think this doesn't or won't affect us up here in Idaho, Utah and Montana, think again.

Link Posted: 4/1/2006 5:55:47 PM EDT
Ugh.

Just watched the video.

It seems America has ceased to be the "melting pot" it once was & looks as if shit is about to boil over.

I do believe Big Brother will have a big task in controlling the powder keg down there.

I think I know how the people in Israel feel now

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 10:42:45 AM EDT
Yes and most Americans will sit around and will be apathetic about it. I'd like to know the actual numbers of those that advocate "returning" states to Mexico, but you can bet money on the fact that illegal immigrants have more affection in their hearts for Mexico than they do the US.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 3:14:50 PM EDT
Many people think when the SHTF the zombies will attack. I disagree. The SHTF is when the Mexican Immigrants attack.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 4:09:12 PM EDT
Zombies or illegals. Who cares? It's going to be a target rich environment whichever way things go.

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:32:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/5/2006 9:33:01 PM EDT by AZ_Gun_Nut]
What we all can do to help.

www.illegalimmigrantprotest.com/

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:46:48 PM EDT
Drying up the jobs in an IMPORTANT step in reducing the pressure on the border

I would go out on a limb and say that the homebuilders in this area. Coreybarton & hubble ect. use illegal immigrant contractors in the building of their homes.

concrete
insulation
sheetrock
landscapingfor sure (my house)

roofing
framing
some IIs

How about a media alert to this?

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:22:01 AM EDT

Originally Posted By jsandfort:
Zombies or illegals. Who cares? It's going to be a target rich environment whichever way things go.

Well I hate to sound all doom and gloom, but I disagree. I don't think the country has the backbone or the patriotism to do anything about this. I think it's going to end with some kind of bullshit amnesty bill that will only invite others to come here illegally (or make it more attractive to do so), no matter what their race.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:00:03 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Spiff:

Originally Posted By jsandfort:

Well I hate to sound all doom and gloom, but I disagree. I don't think the country has the backbone or the patriotism to do anything about this. I think it's going to end with some kind of bullshit amnesty bill that will only invite others to come here illegally (or make it more attractive to do so), no matter what their race.

...don't go pissing on my Doomsday/teotwawki/shtf/votefromtherooftops dreams...what am I gonna do with all this ammo? It's not gonna shoot itself!

Actually, if you see my previous post about local contractors using II.

I'm sure you've seen the bumper sticker: Think global, Act local

Well today I had the opportunity to voice my opinion to a person that could have a larger influence on "exposing" the size of this phenomena Hell, Franklin Bldg Supply used II to build my fence..

I don't want to use his name without permission but He is a main anchorman on a local news station

I explained my observations and he agreed it is a big problem. Also inviting other things like gang violence in Nampa (His concerns) The overall apathy from the general population does not help (like spiff says). But with pressure on their reputations, and respected companies worring they may not retain that standing, things would change. "oh, don't use them, they hire illegals" see what I mean?

We both agreed that We don't mind SOME migrant workers picking our fruit....and the reason we do is the welfare system footing the bill for all the lazy fucks...that needs to change too

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:57:04 AM EDT
We could easily create a guest laborer class in the US, that is able to come into the country in say 6month to 12 month stretches. They work that time, and are looked after by the "sponsoring" company. If they are not gainfully employed by the company for say 2 weeks, they have to return home. It is the company that has to see that they are returned, though.

We have had this kind of program before. They need to do it again. The illegal Aliens make up about 3-4% of our total population, though, they make up 30% of our prison population. That kind of shows you that they are not just coming up to "work the fields".
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:34:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/9/2006 6:38:27 PM EDT by jnewson]
The wife and I went downtown SLC to take a look this afternoon. Below is a picture thread. I wish I could have got on top of a building to take some pics that show how many people there were.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=453572
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 3:45:30 AM EDT
Mags and ammo at the next guns show
Page Hometown » Utah
Top Top