Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2005 5:32:36 PM EDT
Superior Arms will be travelling to the Grand River Center in Dubuque for the gun show this weekend.   We look forward to meeting anyof you Illini coming to the show.

Leo Williams
Superior Arms
www.superiorarms.com
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 7:43:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Good luck at the show. I met a couple of the Superior Arms guys at Buffalo Range earlier this summer. Were you one of them? You guys sure had a nice array of guns. I just got a couple of your pictogram lowers from RBPrecision. They'll be under a couple carbon fiber barrel builds I'm planning for the winter.

Sadly, I'm working 12 hour shifts all weekend. I'll have to pass on traveling out for the show.
Link Posted: 10/13/2005 8:55:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I like the new website, its great! A lot of websites out there are hard to navigate but this one looks good.

made it hot:

www.superiorarms.com
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 6:37:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I was one of the folks you Met NPD. I remember you, its up to you decide if thats a good or bad thing.... Post some pictogram pics when you get them built up... always good to see some hardware.
 K, thanks for making the link live.

Leo Williams
Superior Arms
Link Posted: 10/14/2005 10:12:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Figures it'd be the weekend I''m busy and out of money

Maybe next time

WIZZO
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top