Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2005 1:01:32 PM EDT
My wife an I spent the afternoon with the AR and 1911.  It  felt good to make it to the range again, I haven't been in a couple of months.  The Good.

Shortly after we arrived two guys drove up with their dogs,  unpacked rifles and handguns and started shooting as well.  Of course the dogs didn't like it, and nothing like a few hundred sonic cracks to make the dogs deaf.  The Bad.

The range is so pulluted at this point, it does actually smell like a garbage dump.  No one is bothering to pick up, at all.  It is worse now than the recently posted picture.  The Ugly.

We did pick up our used targets, but I guess we are just about the only ones who did.  

I haven't been on the forum much lately so, how are you doing ARFCOM?
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 1:39:41 PM EDT
[#1]
can't speak for the rest of the board, but I'm doing fine as of now, you haven't missed much, had nearly a solid month of bigfoot post.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 2:59:44 PM EDT
[#2]
OK here,

Sorry to hear about the condition of the range, sad that people will treat things when they are free,makes me ashamed to be a Okie.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 7:55:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm glad you guys are doing well.  No bigfoot here.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 2:43:05 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted: No bigfoot here.

Link Posted: 9/7/2005 8:08:04 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't know why I get the spank smiley for not seeing the sasquatch?  But, if your referencing the titty bar in the other thread - sure, I could use a range day.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top