Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2008 3:49:35 PM EDT
All the info I have seen on their DNR website says Rifle & Shotgun. Do the have a range suitable for handguns?
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 3:51:36 PM EDT
[#1]
How about I find it on my own...

www.nrahq.org/shootingrange/findlocal.asp?State=IN

Has anyone else been there recently? Anything I should know before I go?
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 8:07:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Sugar Ridge has 25,50,100,and 200 yard ranges. 3 shooting lanes each. Its a pretty nice range, clean and maintained. Usually not too busy unless its right before
deer season.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 6:21:23 AM EDT
[#3]
nice range with handycap cap.  concrete sidewalks (wide) from shooting area to targets. range closes 5pm starting sept 1 to may 1 then to 7pm in summer.  this time of year weekends plan on a wait for shooting tables lot of folks lining up scopes and guns for hunting season. im 10 away and go there al the time.  wish DNR would put a true handgun range say little less than 25 yds for personal protectioin practice. still nice. just be sure to sign the little card and leave it in the box so that can get number of folks that visit the range. Saftey always. most are but sometimes  you get a butt hole that dont know what they are doing and dont care. those when cought  are told to leave and not come back. this is one of 5 DNR ranges in the state. and from what i have been told one of the nicest.  welcome to all.

this is a rifle and pistol range the skeet range is like 5 miles away.  but shotgun slugs sighting in is ok i think.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 6:36:40 AM EDT
[#4]
its one of the better public ranges in Indiana.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 2:28:54 PM EDT
[#5]
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Its the worst, you don't want to go at all.
(It's crowded enough the way it is)
Link Posted: 9/7/2008 10:52:57 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Its the worst, you don't want to go at all.

You are so right
(It's crowded enough the way it is)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top