Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2012 7:45:26 AM EDT
According to Gary Noland, 93.9.

Meth labs have substituted cold pills with drain cleaner.

Nice.

Have those IDs ready.
Link Posted: 8/14/2012 8:02:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Actually they use the Drain Cleaner (Lye) in the Shake and bake method of Meth Manufacture...
They still use the cold pills.
Link Posted: 8/14/2012 10:45:00 AM EDT
[#2]
I couldn't say one way or another Afsoc.

Heard it on the Eagle, 93.9 this morning. I'd bet Noland picked info off the web or AP.

Don't know what all's involved except what I hear and read.

Shit like anhydrous ammonia, battery acid, cold pills and drano.

Sounds like suicide to me.

Whatever happened to good old fashioned cocaine ?
Link Posted: 8/14/2012 11:02:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

too expensive to also pay the hookers???
Link Posted: 8/14/2012 11:23:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, that's HOW you pay the hookers.  The trick is to get them when they're off the clock.  Otherwise they just take the coke as a bonus to the hourly rate.  

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/14/2012 11:40:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, that's HOW you pay the hookers.  The trick is to get them when they're off the clock.  Otherwise they just take the coke as a bonus to the hourly rate.  

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

Sounds like someone has played this game before....

Link Posted: 8/14/2012 11:59:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Its not a substitute its part of the cooking process for it.
Link Posted: 8/14/2012 12:28:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Its not a substitute its part of the cooking process for it.

Along with PET water bottles and some other crap.
Link Posted: 8/14/2012 12:39:36 PM EDT
[#8]
we better ban everything so no one gets hurt
Link Posted: 8/14/2012 1:35:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
we better ban everything so no one gets hurt

It's for the children.
Link Posted: 8/14/2012 1:59:34 PM EDT
[#10]
Im not sure why a guy would give a shit. Unless hes making/using meth..
Link Posted: 8/14/2012 2:41:07 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Actually they use the Drain Cleaner (Lye) in the Shake and bake method of Meth Manufacture...

Shake-n-bake is the popular/preferred method around here because those losers are all broke and constantly getting raided, and that method is cheap/easy.  Lye, some sort of charcoal fluid, sudafed, something from the inside of lithium batteries, and apparently whatever else they find in their garage.  How people can smoke/snort/pop nasty shit like that is beyond me.  I'd honestly have a bit more respect for them if they just sat around getting stoned or snorting some coke instead of doing that fuckin' garbage.

Link Posted: 8/14/2012 3:53:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Shake-n-bake is the popular/preferred method around here because those losers are all broke and constantly getting raided, and that method is cheap/easy.  Lye, some sort of charcoal fluid, sudafed, something from the inside of lithium batteries, and apparently whatever else they find in their garage.  How people can smoke/snort/pop nasty shit like that is beyond me.  I'd honestly have a bit more respect for them if they just sat around getting stoned or snorting some coke instead of doing that fuckin' garbage.

I hear ya . I have lost a lot of friends to that shit that just never got out of it .
Link Posted: 8/14/2012 4:08:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Lost my sister to her addiction went from a loving mother to a shell of a human being inside of two years.  It boggles my mind, she had a beautiful little girl, and all she could think about was how she could get her next high.  That drug takes over your body and mind.  Shes contracted hepatitis c and currently looking at 4 years in prison.  Her and her tweaker buddies burglarized a elderly couples home while they were away on vacation took the place down to the studs.  Honestly I wish they would do everyone a favor and just end it.  There's no doubt in my mind that the day she gets out she will be right back at it.
Link Posted: 8/14/2012 4:24:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Lost my sister to her addiction went from a loving mother to a shell of a human being inside of two years.  It boggles my mind, she had a beautiful little girl, and all she could think about was how she could get her next high.  That drug takes over your body and mind.  Shes contracted hepatitis c and currently looking at 4 years in prison.  Her and her tweaker buddies burglarized a elderly couples home while they were away on vacation took the place down to the studs.  Honestly I wish they would do everyone a favor and just end it.  There's no doubt in my mind that the day she gets out she will be right back at it.

sorry to hear that

that is very sad especially for the little girl
Link Posted: 8/14/2012 4:28:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

sorry to hear that

that is very sad especially for the little girl

Yup, life is such a roll of the dice, you cant pick your parents.  She deserves better.
Link Posted: 8/15/2012 7:23:30 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

She sounds like my Sister.  She was cooking in the house with a 2yr and 5yr old.  A neighbor reported her to DFS, and she eventually got busted.  My Mom got the kids while she did her 3yrs.  She got a nice set of govt teeth while she was in lockup and actually was rehab'd.  She fought hard and got the kids back after a couple of years.  She still smokes like a chimney and drinks way too much, but she's "clean" and holds down a job.  She still runs with a rough crowd so we don't socialize much other than Family events.

Losing her kids was rock bottom for her.  Don't write your Sister off yet, that sweet little girl might be the only thing that saves her.
Link Posted: 8/15/2012 2:24:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

She sounds like my Sister.  She was cooking in the house with a 2yr and 5yr old.  A neighbor reported her to DFS, and she eventually got busted.  My Mom got the kids while she did her 3yrs.  She got a nice set of govt teeth while she was in lockup and actually was rehab'd.  She fought hard and got the kids back after a couple of years.  She still smokes like a chimney and drinks way too much, but she's "clean" and holds down a job.  She still runs with a rough crowd so we don't socialize much other than Family events.

Losing her kids was rock bottom for her.  Don't write your Sister off yet, that sweet little girl might be the only thing that saves her.

It is not over until your loved one dies. I had an ex-girlfriend who smoked some meth at a party with her new boyfriend a couple of years after we broke up. She became instantly addicted to smoking that sh!t. She passed away three years ago. Meth literally eats the body away.

Link Posted: 8/17/2012 8:08:44 AM EDT
[#18]
I get depressed when I go down to Oklahoma to visit my childhood friends. Were all in our thirties but they all look like they are in their fifties. Very sad what it does to people.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top