Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2006 2:15:40 PM EDT
Im still trying to fiqure out if I will shot them but I allways go lot of C3 there.

S.E. WISCONSIN CLASS3 ASSOCIATION Div OF WIFSC
Welcome to the Subgunner newsletter January 13,
This is an information newsletter.
Viking Arms Inc. is again sponsoring the Winter 06 matches. The Shooters’ Sport Center
(“Shooters”) is renting us the building and providing a Shooters employee to provide security.
We are affiliated with Wisconsin Firearms Sports Club Inc to provide liability insurance for the
matches.
Range control will be provided by WIFSC.
The matches will be scored as before and the three match score will be tabulated to provide
Shooter plaques and trophies at the end of the March match. Anyone wanting to have a 3-man
team whose score will be averaged and tabulated against other teams should contact us for
details. The teams will have to use the same class guns to compete. Those who compete in the
Jan, Feb, Mar matches will be eligible to attend an April invitational Match/Fun night with guns.
April match will allow those shooters to “practice” and have fun shooting pins, steel and paper.
No scores, no Pressure just fun.
To those of you planning to attend all 3 matches we are offering early match fee of $75.00.
While this fee gets you nothing off the match fees it will get you reserved early shooting
positions. First come first serve you will be assigned early shooting positions for all 3 matches.
Send your check to Jerry Severson 23430 84Th St., Salem, Wi. 53168.
Jan 15, 2006 is the cutoff date.
Dates of matches are Jan 21, Feb 18, Mar 18.
Directions to “The Shooter Sport Center 4900 6-Mile Rd Racine, Wi. 53402”
From Ill: take I 94 N to the exit 327 Hwy G. Go East (right) to junction of 6mile Rd. Follow 6
mile east past Hwy 38. Shooters is on the left just before you get to Rt 31.
From North: Take Rt43 south to I94 and get off at exit 327 Hwy G. cross over I 94 to shooters.
Anyone wanting to contribute to the newsletter can send it to me. My E-Mail address is
[email protected]. I need good topics to share with all. If you want the news letter by
e-mail send me a note by e-mail.
Thanks
Jerry Severson and Richard Paulson
Viking Arms Inc 07/02
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top