Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2006 9:32:50 AM EDT
I am getting sick of people calling magazines clips.

Also sick of the whole high capacity clips thing.    

Just wondering if anyone else noticed that crap

I am still nice to those people but just tryed to expliain clips vs mags and I was called an idiot.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:36:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Were these people gun store customers?

Although I have to admit that I do occasionally slip on the whole clip vs mag thing.  I know better, but old habits & phrases die hard.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:40:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Just called on the phone wanted a clip for a Lorcin 380 no joke.

If people slip it is not a big deal I am still nice. I can tell when people know the difference.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:48:53 AM EDT
[#3]
A lorcin 380?  
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:52:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Stupid Crap.................There is so much stupid crap in this world, I cant begin to put a finger what irritates me first

I think one thing that really gets me fired up is when some dumbass see's a AR and asks if that is legal to own or not
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 9:58:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Same goes whe same stupid people see a AK,.......they get this horrified look on their face and ask if that is full-auto and is that even legal to own

Suppressor threads irritate the piss out of me too

Think about it, why keep bringing it up, our politicians suck from the gov pawlenty  all the way down to local city councils ........

Remember they know what is in our best interest

Dont even get me started on pawlenty's illegal tax on cigarettes
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 10:42:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Speaking of gun stores, are you going to be at the store on Saturday? Maybe wintermute and I will stop in. I promise to only buy full cap mags. NO HIGH CAP CLIPS.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 10:46:54 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Suppressor threads irritate the piss out of me too photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=26022

You should buy a Quick-Release suppressor instead of one that threads on your barrel!
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 10:49:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Store will be closed on sat.  

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 11:06:44 AM EDT
[#9]
I love when people see my AR and say "Is that full auto?" then I say no and then they say "Those are so easy to make full auto, my buddy did it once!"  

ETA - I hate the "Clip" thing too!  I just love when customers ask for clips then I ask "You mean magazine?" then you get the lost puppy look from them.  OR  

Guy - "Does yous have any clips for my Glizok?"
Me - "What model?"
Guy - "A Glizok!"
Me - "What model?"
Guy - "Man!  My Glizok! (Pulls up shit)  Dis one rite her!"
Me - "Ohhh, a Beretta... What model?  Do you have a permit?"
Guy - "Yeah I have a permit!  (Sets it on the counter)  All I needs is a new clip!"
Me - "Sorry, we don't sell "CLIPS" here"

* The above is true.  The names have been changed to protect the dumb. *

I am not normaly a jackass, well yeah I am, but if he didn't pull the attitude then I would have just found out what gun it was and gotten him some mags.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 11:26:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Gee locks are the bizzomb yo.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 3:40:14 PM EDT
[#11]
I saw a thread (search was not my friend) a little while back where someone had the thug's guide to pistols:

Beretta=Glock
Sig=Glock
Glock=Gat
S&W=Glock
Springfield=Glock
H&K=Glock
Taurus=Glock
Kimber=Glock
Colt= Fo-tee-five

It was the same one where the guy asked to see the "deagle" and wanted "da beamz"
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:01:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 5:39:18 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:22:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:43:50 AM EDT
[#15]
I always thought the word "PLINKING" was a city fuck term...
Until I did a Google search on the word.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 9:24:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Snow is starting to get on my nerves, oh yeah and taxes.
Link Posted: 3/5/2006 8:22:17 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I always thought the word "PLINKING" was a city fuck term...
Until I did a Google search on the word.

Just call it "Spankin" like the rest of us
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 8:22:36 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I am getting sick of people calling magazines clips. he  hat

I am still nice to those people but just tryed to expliain clips vs mags and I was called an idiot. hr

Mags will be called clips and clips will be called mags til the end of time, if you are in the gun business you'll just have to accept it.

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:52:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 10:49:44 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/23/2006 10:53:53 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I am getting sick of people calling magazines clips.

Also sick of the whole high capacity clips thing.    

Just wondering if anyone else noticed that crap

I am still nice to those people but just tryed to expliain clips vs mags and I was called an idiot.

Mags will be called clips and clips will be called mags til the end of time, if you are in the gun business you'll just have to accept it.

Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:05:35 AM EDT
[#22]
In the same thread...

"what do you have to do to register that glock"

and

"if I buy a (younameit) how do I get it regis-turd?"

Ya fuckin' jerk, you piss me off with stupid questions like that, you shouldn't  be allowed to shoot anything bigger than a spit-wad.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 11:21:01 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

If we keep accepting stupid shit it will never change! If you nicely correct people maybe that would go a long way towards changeing it.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 11:38:46 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If we keep accepting stupid shit it will never change! If you nicely correct people maybe that would go a long way towards changeing it.

I correct them, nicely, then they just go "Whatever!  Same thing."  Then I get mad because they are not the same thing, that was what I just explained to them, but the douchebags just don't wanna change...
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 12:00:48 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I correct them, nicely, then they just go "Whatever!  Same thing."  Then I get mad because they are not the same thing, that was what I just explained to them, but the douchebags just don't wanna change...

Thats funny right there, I get that also!
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 10:03:52 AM EDT
[#26]
Whadddya mean your guns are not registurd?  Don't all guns HAVE TO be registurd?

NO YOU STUPID FUCK!

That is all.

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 1:25:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Customer: what do you need that for?   (looking at ARs and AKs)

Death: What do you need cable TV with 900 channels for?

Customer: Because!

Death: Well thats my answer too, because!
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 1:50:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Me standing behind the counter with my work vest on along with my name tag

Me:
How ya doing?

Customer:
Good.  Do you work here?

Me:
No.

Stupid shits!  If I have on the uniform, name tag, and I am behind the counter, do you think I may work here? Let alone when I ask you if you need help
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:00:50 AM EDT
[#29]
Hey Death, this should be posted at all Gun Shops:

Don't ya think?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:09:32 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Hey Death, this should be posted at all Gun Shops:

photos.yafro.com/pics3/i/20060412/06/8/c/d/8cd87a2884ceac101ead176d3e850ffa200604120_full.jpg

Don't ya think?

That is one of the best pictures ever. Not only should it be in gun shops, but possibly rap videos too.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:18:16 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
That is one of the best pictures ever. Not only should it be in gun shops, but possibly rap videos too.

Fo' shizzle

That means I agree with you
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:56:06 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fo' shizzle

That means I agree with you hr

Yep, instead of Tmobile Sidekicks, have them hip hopping with clips and mags... that'll get the message across :)

+1 on the photo!
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:59:36 AM EDT
[#33]
I want one in poster size for this store!

Can any one make a poster of this?  
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:09:30 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
I want one in poster size for this store! his?

lol.. let me borrow some different mags and clips, so i can take a higher rez image.  And then no problem!  Poster for the PoZ3rs!

okay, i tried to be ghetto... i just don't know how..
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:15:24 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
I want one in poster size for this store!

Can any one make a poster of this?  

I can print it and get it to you if it looks ok.  Might just go with a 11x17 or 12x18.  I might even laminate it for ya too

ETA - If I get a high res I can print it 22x36 or somthing like that.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:20:34 AM EDT
[#36]
Good Job TP

Now where can I buy some clipz?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:32:27 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Good Job TP

Now where can I buy some clipz?

Yo, I thinks yous can be gitten dos GliZZocK Clipz at dat Oak Grove Armz!  I kno sum Dogg dat be workkn up dere!  Ask for da beamz too!  

ETA - Booyakasha!
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:36:20 AM EDT
[#38]
I was up at Oak Grove a few weeks ago and picked up a AK receiver, kinda a haul for me but it was worth it. I was hoping death was working because I wanted to ask for some clips for my AK.  Nice store, I'll be back again. I forgot to pick up a Murderapolis tee shirt.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top