Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/11/2009 12:45:00 PM EDT
Well since the mass hysteria has seemed to have tapered off some, after all, P-Mags can now be had, does anyone know if any shop has any stripped AR lowers in the portland area?? And I should add, for a reasonable price, not the world is over since Obama is in office, buy it while u can, 300% mark up price.

Im looking for 2 lowers, one for a build I wanna do and one for my father in law who is affraid he wont be able to get an AR15 for much longer.
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 1:49:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Well since the mass hysteria has seemed to have tapered off some, after all, P-Mags can now be had, does anyone know if any shop has any stripped AR lowers in the portland area?? And I should add, for a reasonable price, not the world is over since Obama is in office, buy it while u can, 300% mark up price.

Im looking for 2 lowers, one for a build I wanna do and one for my father in law who is affraid he wont be able to get an AR15 for much longer.

Check outdoorstrader- seen them on there $175ish.
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 2:55:40 PM EDT
[#2]
There is a newer shop on 82 drive just the other side of the 213 intersection in that strip mall across the street from Freddies.  The guy only has EBR and AK"s.   I don't remember the name of the shop but he's about the center of the mall area.  He had a few lowers in the display case and I dont' recall the price but it didn't strike me as a rip-off at the time.
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 4:06:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Check the Oregon EE link at the top of the HTF page.
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 6:19:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Not sure about Portland, but ABG Buyers in Corvallis had several Double-star stripped lowers in as of a few days ago. I picked up one for $115 + $10 background check. They are really good folks to deal with.
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 6:29:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
There is a newer shop on 82 drive just the other side of the 213 intersection in that strip mall across the street from Freddies.  The guy only has EBR and AK"s.   I don't remember the name of the shop but he's about the center of the mall area.  He had a few lowers in the display case and I dont' recall the price but it didn't strike me as a rip-off at the time.

The Gun Zone.... he didn't have many lowers last week when I stopped by. Just a RRA with a stock and upgraded trigger for $500...
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 6:43:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Just bought two stag arms lowers at Wild Bill's Guns in Mollala for 149.99 I think I got the only two stags he had but there where probably 6-8 other brands (cmmg? S&W, etc) all those where between 165 and 2somthing...
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 11:29:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Check out Dual Smoking Guns...They always have some in stock.  Different brands too.
Link Posted: 6/11/2009 11:29:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Dual smoking guns in beaverton had a pile of stag lowers for $129, and R-guns for 150......Nice guy, I like to give him some buisness when I can.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 6:46:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Lauer (www.lauerweaponry.com) is having a sale.  Stripped lower receivers with Lauer logo manufactured by LMT are $99.00 and lower receivers with Lauer logo manufactured by Superior are $89.00.  They also have complete lowers.

removed = CH

The LMT lowers are among the finest in the industry.
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 7:02:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 7:47:49 AM EDT
[#11]
yesterday i saw 3 stripped rock rivers at dead center reloading in corvallis for 140
Link Posted: 6/12/2009 9:05:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
yesterday i saw 3 stripped rock rivers at dead center reloading in corvallis for 140

Looks like I need to give DC a call......

Link Posted: 6/13/2009 6:08:09 PM EDT
[#13]
I saw a very nice stripped lower with a dagger etched on it being made by a fellow in town, who's name I forget .
He was at PR today ; The price was $150. Run another post asking his name if no one chimes in here.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 6:57:43 PM EDT
[#14]
That was me.  If anyone is looking for a milled stripped lower I can give a very good price.  Pictures available upon request.  Not a paying member so I don't know how much I can say.

Thanks, Matt
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 10:35:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looks like I need to give DC a call......

talked to him today and he said he had 1 left but he said he would order me a few more
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 5:40:12 AM EDT
[#16]
NW Armory had some a few wks. ago.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top