Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/17/2006 7:11:03 PM EDT
Last night I was up late playing on the computer as usual when I heard a strange noise or at least I thought I did. This is a quite neighborhood so I dismissed it as my imagination.  

Several seconds later I hear it again and now I know it's not my imagination. I arm myself and find a good flashlight then I wake my Wife. She's all shook up because in the 7 years we've been married I've never done this. She asks me not to investigate, but I tell her it's not a choice and be ready to call 911 if needed.

I flip on the lights and it seems out new neighbors/white trash across the street are going at it. One is on the front porch kicking the hell out of the door screaming let me in or I'll kill all you fuckers. This is at 11:30-midnight. I shake my head go back in the house.

I'm so ready to move to the farm and get out of here. Our goal is Summer '07.

TD

Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:23:46 PM EDT
[#1]
I used to live in a "Not so nice" area.......Well, One night about 9 me and my dad setting in the living room hear the door handle move like someone tried to turn it. He grabbed his .357 setting on the end table beside him and I snatch the pistol grip Mossberg from my bedroom. And we head out to see whats going on. The front door opened to a breezeway that seperated the garage from the house and you could go either front or back yard. Well he takes the front and I take the back. As I come down the stairs I turn to go behind the house as I turn the corner I see someone pulling up a gun. BOOM we both shoot at the same time.......As I stand there almost pissing myself looking at the fishtank I just blew into a million pieces because I saw my reflection in it and thought it was someone trying to shoot me, everyone came running and laughed at me when they saw what happened.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:34:58 PM EDT
[#2]
This is about as nice an area as you will find in this part of the county.

That still doesn't keep the trash out with today's "creative" financing.

TD
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 9:44:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/18/2006 6:39:50 PM EDT
[#4]

As I come down the stairs I turn to go behind the house as I turn the corner I see someone pulling up a gun. BOOM we both shoot at the same time.......

...at least you know you can pull the trigger...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top