Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/16/2014 9:48:48 PM EDT
THis happened on 9/5. Got my electric restored on 9/8-adjuster also came then. waiting on the estimate and check. The interior garage ceiling is held up by temp supports. was told all new roof,gutters and the garage gutted  and rebuilt. Inspection hole in my kitchen ceiling so that to be repaired also. $1000 deductible. Any guesses?

Link Posted: 9/17/2014 12:51:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 1:20:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 3:39:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I was in the house about 15 ft from the impact site when it hit. Sounded like a Civil War 6# cannon going off. Took a few seconds for my heart to start up again.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 6:34:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Finally got the estimate today-$23,000. I'm liable for the 1st $1000[deductible]. That cost doesn't include the tarping,tree removal and ceiling be ing shored up.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 8:07:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Not sure who you have for an insurance company but the repairs should restore the house to the same state it was before the storm and should cover the tree removal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top