Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2003 10:10:09 AM EDT
Any of you guys going. I'll be there. It's one of the biggest Scottish Festivals in the country from what I hear. I'm going on saturday
www.smhg.org/
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 10:20:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Sorry.  I'll be at a barbecue surrounded by lots of , food, and fine German automobiles.

Link Posted: 10/17/2003 10:34:13 AM EDT
[#2]
what are you going to eurofest?
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 10:38:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Nope.  A little something called RustyQ.  Rusty is a parts distributor based in Dunwoody, and every year he throws a customer appreciation barbecue.  Show up, bring your car, eat food, drink beer, shoot the shit, and best of all - it's all free.

This year, I'm supplying 4, possibly 5 different types of homebrew because last year all he had was Bud and Bud Lite.  There's a small cadre of us from across the US who augment the RustyQ however we can - someone from Wisconsin might bring some brats and cheeses, I'm bringing some different types of beer, etc.
Link Posted: 10/17/2003 3:32:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Been going for years, Ma taught Country Scottish Dancing for years and I get free tickets. Stand downwind from the crowd and smell the Scots Wiskey.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top