Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 8/14/2009 4:04:02 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/16/2009 7:17:50 PM EST by BuckOfama]
I'm a Park Ranger in the florida Keys and had my vehicle broken into on 8/14/09 and had my Sig-Sauer p220 two-tone serial number G315174 stolen. Also stolen was a blued browning hi-power 9mm that was a family heirloom wood grips made in the 1970's(looking for serial number). Please be on the look-out for these weapons. Item s may also be with a Garmin GPS for car with dashboard bag and 100 round .223 beta-mag loaded with silver bear 62 grain hp and Remington fmj.

Attn: Those going to Ft. Lauderdale gun show please keep me in mind.

At this point its not about the money, It's about getting justice and a piece of my childhood back. Reward will be given for information leading to retrieval of weapons. Contact me at 772-539-1880 or email me on this site.

Thanks,
Jared
Link Posted: 8/14/2009 5:13:57 PM EST
Damn, Sorry to hear. Lots of POS out there. Ill probably be at show and will keep an eye out. And don't want no damn reward if i find them.
Link Posted: 8/14/2009 7:05:23 PM EST
sorry to hear it man, but keep your chin up ive heard all kinds of awesome storys of people getting their guns back
Link Posted: 8/14/2009 7:11:10 PM EST
Report it to the cops and visit every single pawn shop within 200 miles once a week.
Link Posted: 8/16/2009 3:58:08 AM EST
Hopefully "Time wounds all heels" will apply in this case.

With such a "strong economy?" we can ONLY BE MORE VIGALENT...Thanks for "The Change" you POS!

Hang in my friend, as others have mentioned stranger things have happened.
Link Posted: 8/16/2009 4:35:07 AM EST
Originally Posted By Cobra700:
And don't want no damn reward if i find them.

+1

Planning to go to several gun shows around the N Florida area in the coming weeks, will keep an eye out for these... I also know several pawn shop owners, will tell them to keep an eye out also.

Not sure they will make it all the way up to N Florida area though..
Link Posted: 8/16/2009 5:11:46 AM EST
It seems I'm always the asshole on these posts ... Imm going to assume you did not have a safe inside the car/truck. If you did please ignore the following.

As a ranger and ARFCOM member you should of known better then leave any weapon in a car. EVEN LESS 2!

With all the similar posts on the FL HTF people who allow this to happen should be stoned ...

I will say it AGAIN! How hard is it to get one of these : easy cheap car safe

I life the newer version even better.
Link Posted: 8/16/2009 5:44:56 AM EST
I just checked your s/n on the FDLE website and it is not reported stolen?????????

So either it has be recovered already or you did not report the incident to the police or the s/n was not entered correctly into FCIC by the popo....

What gives? Don't tell me that you did not report it.
Link Posted: 8/16/2009 6:13:35 AM EST

Originally Posted By urbanredneck:
I just checked your s/n on the FDLE website and it is not reported stolen?????????

So either it has be recovered already or you did not report the incident to the police or the s/n was not entered correctly into FCIC by the popo....

What gives? Don't tell me that you did not report it.

And zee plot tickens

Link Posted: 8/16/2009 10:04:34 AM EST
well i hope you get them back .but as stated above As a ranger and ARFCOM member you should of known better then leave any weapon in a car. EVEN LESS 2!

With all the similar posts on the FL HTF people who allow this to happen should be stoned ...

dude bad move .good luck
Link Posted: 8/16/2009 7:16:48 PM EST
Serial Number is G315174

As far the rest of you superior individuals who have never made a mistake in your life, congratulations, oh perfect ones. You don't know the manner of the incident and for good reason I'm not going to say why.

Get a life.
Link Posted: 8/16/2009 7:27:17 PM EST
Originally Posted By Miami02TJ:
It seems I'm always the asshole on these posts ... Imm going to assume you did not have a safe inside the car/truck. If you did please ignore the following.

As a ranger and ARFCOM member you should of known better then leave any weapon in a car. EVEN LESS 2!

I will say it AGAIN! How hard is it to get one of these : easy cheap car safe

I life the newer version even better.

+1
Link Posted: 8/16/2009 11:20:57 PM EST
Sorry to hear of the incident... Let's hope like hell you get them back. Folks, try not to leave weapons in your vehicles.I have said it before... THIS WON'T BE THE LAST POST OF THIS KIND...
Link Posted: 8/17/2009 3:38:27 AM EST
Interesting how FDLE lists it....

Gun Type: SUB-MACHINE GUN OR MACHINE PISTOL

http://pas.fdle.state.fl.us/pas/item/viewGun-115055862.a

Link Posted: 8/17/2009 3:52:39 AM EST

Originally Posted By osprey21:
Interesting how FDLE lists it....

Gun Type: SUB-MACHINE GUN OR MACHINE PISTOL

http://pas.fdle.state.fl.us/pas/item/viewGun-115055862.a

Is that how they are typically flagged statewide or is that county specific as far as the classification?
Link Posted: 8/17/2009 6:14:23 PM EST
how can I search this data ?
Link Posted: 8/17/2009 11:08:18 PM EST
Originally Posted By dockatz:
how can I search this data ?

http://pas.fdle.state.fl.us/pas/item/displayGunSearch.a
Link Posted: 9/2/2009 8:54:59 AM EST
Please be on alert for at this weekend's gun show in Homestead.
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 9:56:35 AM EST
Let's hope we don't get to hear about the gun because some stupid teenager used it in a gang shooting or that some other schmuck doesn't get killed because a thief now has an easier way to steal from others... We all make mistakes in life, but when it can put a weapon in the hands of IDIOTS who will now have the ability to not just sell it to make a buck, but with the ability to KILL OTHERS, it has to make you wonder why liberals MIGHT be against owner's gun rights....
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 10:15:32 AM EST
Top Top