Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/25/2004 10:05:08 AM EST
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 10:30:54 AM EST
sorry about the Diet soda, i was one of them. sounds good to me guys. Ronald
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 12:11:42 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/25/2004 12:13:15 PM EST by GaryM]
Beer?
I know guns and beer don't mix but maybe.... well, I seriously doubt it will happen but a guy can dream can't he.

Oh, how about brats along the chili and dogs? maybe even pork steaks. Of course donations will be requested (and very nasty looks given to those who scarf up the eats without dropping some cash

Oh, I will be there. (after all I have to pick up my new pistol lower!)

ETA; if it is really cold how about some hot chocolate/coffee?
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 12:26:00 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/25/2004 12:27:54 PM EST by FanoftheBlackRifle]
so the next shoot is Nov 6? (if I'm looking at my calendar right) IF so...as things sit right now, I can make it, and might even bring a couple of people.

Cool!

ETA: I'm not much of a chili fan.....but if ya'll had brats or some other non-chili option (besides just hotdogs) I'd be happy.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 1:04:29 PM EST
Chilli and Dogs sounds fine to me though there is that flammability issue....
Don't know about the diet soda thing.... Don't care for it myself, I usually bring my own cooler anyhow...
OTOH if there will be grills present then those who would rather have something else could possibly bring their own right? (Not to worry I still plan to buy raffle tickets and donate to the range fund and probably buy some stuff anyway) Hopefully I will have my brother in law with me this time in addition to my nephew and maybe a few more but I don't know how that will work out.
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 1:04:56 PM EST
What kind of a person turns down chili dogs? Sounds good to me.
Isn't it sacreligious to eat brauts without beer? That's like having biscuits without gravy! Sick, just sick.
I second the motion for hot chocolate and coffee.

Fezwig
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 3:09:47 PM EST

Originally Posted By Fezwig:
Isn't it sacreligious to eat brauts without beer? That's like having biscuits without gravy! Sick, just sick.

Fezwig

You know, he only has 4 posts, but I like this guy. He's gonna fit into our crew just fine I think...
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 3:35:29 PM EST
chilli you say?? hell i could et chilli in mid summer hot freezing winter!!
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 6:33:50 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/25/2004 9:55:24 PM EST

Originally Posted By -Duke-Nukem-:

Originally Posted By Fezwig:

Fezwig

You know, he only has 4 posts, but I like this guy. He's gonna fit into our crew just fine I think...

+1

I don't really like hot dogs, which is the biggest reason I don't like chili -- during my childhood they were always linked.

And another +1 on the hot chocolate idea
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 2:37:08 AM EST

Originally Posted By thebeekeeper1:
I'm easy to please.

Um, CMMG--you host us, put up with us, pay huge money out of your own pocket, can't control the weather, and have an apologetic tone over--something. What's wrong with this picture??

THANK YOU for all that you and your families do. It is appreciated.

+1
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 1:32:28 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/26/2004 1:35:34 PM EST by SUB_MG]
Food options sound great and sure beats driving to find food when I could be shooting. Looking forward to getting together with everyone again.

What shooting events will be scheduled for the day?

Could you guys e-mail me with directions and your address so I can work up a quick map at bmillet@sbcglobal.net.

Thanks again guys.
Link Posted: 10/26/2004 1:35:14 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 1:05:34 PM EST

Originally Posted By thebeekeeper1:
I'm easy to please.

Um, CMMG--you host us, put up with us, pay huge money out of your own pocket, can't control the weather, and have an apologetic tone over--something. What's wrong with this picture??

THANK YOU for all that you and your families do. It is appreciated.

Why does it sound like Jeff is apologizing?
I feel lucky just to be able to come out and shoot with you guys. Now you're asking me for my approval of the food sold?
Whatever you sell, I will buy.
You guys are the greatest!
Link Posted: 10/28/2004 5:17:08 PM EST
Looks like I'm finally gonna make it and get to a shoot at CMMG (how long since they've moved there?). VERY MUCH looking forward to it.

ETA: I'm not much of a chili fan.....but if ya'll had brats or some other non-chili option (besides just hotdogs) I'd be happy.

FOTBR: I don't think we've met at a shoot yet. Ever had apple brats?
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 4:56:04 AM EST

Originally Posted By holeshot4:

Why does it sound like Jeff is apologizing?

If I had to guess, I would say that it is because he feels so bad that I didn't win the ar15 raffle at the last shoot.

It's alright Jeff, I know you really wanted me to win, but we have to move on.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 1:07:16 PM EST

Originally Posted By nascar3n8fan:

If I had to guess, I would say that it is because he feels so bad that I didn't win the ar15 raffle at the last shoot.

It's alright Jeff, I know you really wanted me to win, but we have to move on.

Ha! Yeah, I bet thats what it is.
Top Top