Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2006 5:00:53 PM EST
Well I hate to do this, since it is a 90 mile round trip to go shoot, but I am looking for someone that can tell me who I need to talk to to join the Stillwater range. Also the costs, requirements, etc.

They have shut down our range in Ponca City, so I need to have somewhere to shoot. Anyone able to help me out?

I would really like to be able to start shooting IDPA and IPSC matches down there.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 5:21:52 PM EST
I think all you need to do is call Stillwater Parks and Recreation 405-747-8070
Office is at 701 E. 12th.

Link Posted: 4/15/2006 2:49:43 PM EST
Cossi, I sent you a PM with an email contact for the club. Currently, IDPA and USPSA/IPSC are not shot as matches here. At present, there is a small USPSA-like steel pistol match every 2-3 months and had one today. USPSA is much more likely than IDPA to get started as a sanctioned monthly match and that would require worker/interest commitments for matches and club leadership approval. There is a long-time monthly SASS (cowboy) match and a form of blackpowder sihlouette match that started recently.

Link Posted: 4/17/2006 3:28:52 AM EST
Isn't there some kind of range outside Enid? That would be closer than driving to Stillwater. What about Blackwell or Tonkawa? Is there a range around there somewhere?
Top Top