Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2006 7:23:12 AM EDT
I was out With RogueI yesterday and did a function test on the M16, I am still waiting for his report to everyone? RogueI, where is it?

Batch114
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 11:22:16 AM EDT
[#1]
working on it, have to sleep work do taxes work give your wife her needed medicine clean the gun jk  should get to it tonite unless I have to shovel more snow

BTH out
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 11:40:13 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I was out With RogueI yesterday and did a function test on the M16, I am still waiting for his report to everyone? RogueI, where is it?

Batch114

I hope it included multiple beta mag dumps
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:25:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Guess you can't sell it to me as a "new" sear anymore.  
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:48:19 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
working on it, have to sleep work do taxes work give your wife her needed medicine clean the gun jk  should get to it tonite unless I have to shovel more snow

BTH out

Did ya melt the gas tube?
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:57:50 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Guess you can't sell it to me as a "new" sear anymore.  

\\

Check out on your down time
beepspouches.com/MacWhore/MACWHORE.htm
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 8:49:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Here go a quick report from a short trip to the range.  Picked up RDIAS on tuesday night which was set up in a dpms lower and colt 9mm upper.  BTW transfer took around 35 days.  Took to work installed squirrely barrel unknown mfg upper put in full auto bolt lubed up and off to the range I went.  Then I find out our ammo suply is low only 200rds  load up mag shoot one round semi to test.  all good flop slector to fun position and hit a short burst.  finish mag using short bursts hand riffle over to batch he unloads one mag the same way.  load 2 more mags perform full mag dump, mag change one more full mag dump.  working ok.  finish remainder of the ammo of messing around only had one malfunction of failure to strip a new round from the mag?  glad we only had 200rnds or we would still be there

Very good time was had and of course all my ar15 boyz are welcome to play if they catch me with it at the range

BTH out
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top