Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2005 7:23:49 PM EDT
Anyone know this guy personally? I got the letter some of you may have also received. Seems like a damn good candidate and friend of the RTK&BA. His web page seems to indicate he's a friend of rural and suburban residents' personal property rights also. Yes, the letter was sent seeking contributions, and I will be making one.

stevehammond.us/
Link Posted: 8/24/2005 7:31:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep, I got the same letter.
Looks like he's gonna get my vote. . .
Hell, he'd make a great governor, but too bad this God-forsaken county can't count.

Link Posted: 8/24/2005 10:17:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I got a phone survey tonight.  Here were the questions, as I remember them.

Q.)  In the upcoming primary, are you likely to vote Republican or brain-dead?
A.)  Republican

Q.)  Between Steve Hammond and some other candidate I can't remember, who would you vote for TODAY?
A.)  Steve Hammond (I remember getting the pro-RKBA thing, so the name stuck.)

Q.)  In the following term, which of these issues do you think should be the top priority?
  1.)  Reducing Taxes
  2.)  Fixing traffic congestion
  3.)  Respecting property owner rights by eliminating the CAO
  4.)  Remembered what it was:  Fixing the election process and cleaning up Queen county's election board.

A.)  They should all be top priorities.  But if I have to pick one, kill the CAO.  (I don't even own land in rural Queen county, but THAT shit just pisses me off, more so than excessive taxes....)

Link Posted: 8/25/2005 1:27:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top