Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2013 8:57:41 PM EDT
Hey guys, I am considering joining Centerburg Conservation Club and wanted to check to see if steel targets are permitted there. I know we have some members on here, is there anything else I should know? I hope to join Pickaway County Sportsman Club as well, but they are closed to new members for the remainder of the year.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 9:09:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm no longer a member, but they used to allow it.
Link Posted: 7/25/2013 9:49:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info swingset. Looks like I need to locate a sponsor in order to join. Is there any reason in particular that you let your membership lapse?
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 5:35:41 AM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Thanks for the info swingset. Looks like I need to locate a sponsor in order to join. Is there any reason in particular that you let your membership lapse?
View Quote

I have my own range, but when I joined I was still building it and shooting trap a lot more so having access to a club was nice. I never had any issues there, in fact except for trap shoots 9 times out of 10 I was the only one on the rifle range so that was nice. I haven't been in several years so I don't know if it's any different but it wasn't much for amenities but for a quiet place to shoot and not be bothered by morons it couldn't be beat and the price was low.

Link Posted: 7/26/2013 12:59:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I have been there as a guest. It is really nice except that they needed new shooting benches. Not sure why they don't build 4 or 5 new benches and throw the old ones out.

Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top