Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2018 1:48:02 PM EDT
Anyone know the status on ammo regulation?

Much of the CA laws have been kicked back while the boobs attempt to figure out how they implement. Where does the ammo legislation stand on this? Any idea when the background check will be required?
Link Posted: 9/12/2018 1:59:58 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't know.

For now there are other legal options as seen below. I purchased a bunch of .22 last year
As you know ammunition purchases must be made in person, wiping out our ability to purchase ammunition on-line.
We offer an alternative.Trigger Burst is a licensed Ammunition Vendor and has partnered with two "out of state" and
on-line stores for shipment to California.Lucky Gunner and Target Sports USA

Shop at one of the stores below (buttons are linked to the Web Sites).
Create an account and place the items in your shopping cart.
Contact us for shipping details (Lucky Gunner lists us as a Vendor).
After you make your purchase, forward us a copy of the invoice.
When your shipment arrives, we will call you for pick-up at Trigger Burst.
We charge a flat rate of $10, regardless of the purchase quantity.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/13/2018 3:47:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm  a newer FFL and I sat in on a dealer webinar last month. The guy giving the class said they are working on the "regulations" according to him it's quite the process. Once they draw up the "reg's" it has to be sent for review by lawyers and then back down. I might be leaving out a step, but I'm sure it will be last minute if not late or extended.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top