User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2022 8:30:57 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/6/2022 9:10:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw that in GD as well.  
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 8:16:40 AM EDT
[#2]
You mean:  Stacey Abrams stuffing ballots along with more food.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 1:21:25 PM EDT
[#3]
MY oh MY at the travesty.

Nothing will happen to her or the ones that did this. They ALL should go to jail!! BUT!!!

I remember it was around Christmas of 2020 one of the wife's family who works in Cherokee County Government was talking about funny shit that went down at the drop boxes weeks before the election. Supposedly different outfits were watching those boxes and noticed a pattern. Followed people and guess where they are all going to and from.  YEP!!!  Abrams place was on of the locations.
She said they called and told everyone they could about it and no one did shit. Even some said don't you do shit or we will arrest you for stalking.

I always though that was eh maybe bullshit but anyway non of the alternative media was talking about it. So I forgot about it.

Too late now.
Link Posted: 4/7/2022 5:18:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Welcome to the third world with better roads and so far more reliable electricity
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 8:03:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Stacey Abrams and fraud go together like... well, like Stacey Abrams and ham hocks.  This is not new.  It was commonly known that in the 2016 election, there were literally hundreds of ballots cast where the voter used the address of her non-profit "get out the vote"  organization as their home address.  Nobody cared then, and those same nobodies are STILL not caring.  Kemp and Raffensperger are chief among those nobodies that don't care.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top