Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 5/16/2003 6:38:24 PM EDT
Well for all of us in the St. Louis area here it comes. The tree hugging hippies will be protesting (rioting) downtown this weekend. These are the same freaks who tore up Seattle a few years back.
Is anyone here planning on going downtown to watch or maybe even help bust a few earthy-crunchies up this weekend? Oops, I meant see if the police might need any help in crowd control?
Whatever happens it promises to be an exciting weekend for all.
Oh yeah, the Cubs are in town too, right next door to the rioters.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 6:47:32 PM EDT
I think I'll have to go up to Busch C.A. and put some holes in paper. You know. Cuz they're made from trees

And here I thought I finally got away from those freaks when I left Western NC.
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 8:14:09 AM EDT
I have to go through them to get to my office by Union Station. In a marked security vehicle. Yeah, RIGHT! Hopefully, they'll just take out the yahoos.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 9:11:49 PM EDT
When the hell was this? I didn't hear about anything.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 4:40:43 PM EDT
It was a non-event. Seems the rioters weren't up to the task. St. Louis was on high alert, downtown all boarded up and all we got was a few hundred greasy stinkin tree hugging wusses. Oh well, there went my hippy bashing weekend...
Link Posted: 5/23/2003 7:39:02 PM EDT
I went down there for the Cubs game, and police were all in riot gear and had blocked off 14th, which was supposedly where it was to take place.
Top Top