Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2003 7:51:11 AM EDT
Just wanted to post a heads up about the spring machine gun shoot up in princton on may 17th.  Looks like $10 to get in and shoot.  Runs from 10am to dusk.

I will have a small tent setup to sell gear and AR15 accesories, as well as bring up some of my toys to shoot!  Beerjager will also be there blasting away and has offered to give me a hand setting up and such.

here is a link to the info, and there is a map as well to the range.
www.tankride.com/gunshoots.html
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 11:16:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks Variable1,
I would like to extented a invation to ar15.com members that you are welcome to join us at the Westbranch Range/Gun Club MG shoot.

A table should hopefully be set up on or next to the 'line'.
I will be more than happy to clear a spot for you set your rifles, pistols, or shotguns while shooting and reloading.

As we say in Iowa,...."run what ya brung"

Mark your calendar as this months ar15.com shoot!!
Link Posted: 5/4/2003 11:30:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Map and Directions-

Link Posted: 5/4/2003 6:22:08 PM EDT
[#3]
What are you bringing to sell?
Link Posted: 5/5/2003 8:17:37 AM EDT
[#4]
I will have slings, vests, and chest carriers from CQB Solutions.  Belts, pouches, Hydration, etc from Blackhawk and Spec Ops Brand.  Knives, surplus M16 buttstock, grips, USGI Canteens, Should also have a supply of USGI mags.  Will also have a small amount of AR15 parts, Vltor stocks, grips, a couple of uppers.  If there is anything that you need, just let me know, and I will try to bring it along.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 11:21:56 AM EDT
[#5]
InUh, can we get a tack on this?

I'll be there with my new Beta-C and some spare gas tubes!!
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 4:06:43 PM EDT
[#6]
can we bring semis to the shoot or is it full auto only.  I havent found someone to sell me a colt/armalite 01 ar15 som im semi only right now. thanks
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 4:20:21 PM EDT
[#7]
SEMI AUTO IS WELCOME.

I WILL HAVE MY BETA MAG AS WELL, BUT DEBATEING ON SHOTTING IT OR NOT.  I WAS TRYING TO SELL IT, BUT MIGHT JUST LOAD IT UP ANYWAYS.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 11:56:12 PM EDT
[#8]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo!!!!

SH!T!!!  I have a FINAL EXAM THIS SATURDAY 4-6 PM!!!  

THAT'S NOT FAIR!  I shouldn't be FORCED to take a FINAL EXAM on the VERY LAST DAY of exams, at the VERY LAST TIME-SLOT for exams!!!  THIS F#$KING SUCKS A$$!!!  

This is SO F#$KING DEPRESSING!  I can't even get to shoot machine-guns!!!  WHAT A F#$KING WASTE OF A PERFECT SHOOTING DAY!  As soon as my exams are over I'm going to drive down to my parents' house & get drunk!  I can't believe I'm going to MISS that day!  I have to study prior to the exam, and I know that if I went anyway I'd have too much adrenaline pumping to take an exam sitting still...

I hope that you guys can take TONS and TONS of pictures for me so that I won't be as jealous, and will be able to PRETEND that I was there...  

It makes me want to 'busta cap' in my professor for choosing that time-slot!    Dumb B!T(H...  

I guess I'll get over it, but I was really looking forward to seeing all of you great guys there this weekend!  Take some pictures for me FedGunner!  Have plenty of fun in my stead, I'm not going to make it?  
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 7:25:07 PM EDT
[#9]
If anyone planning to attend the shoot has a AK sight adjust. tool please bring it along.

As I need of one to sight-in a AK-47,....and will probably have to beat the shit out of my  sights to get my SAR-1 shooting straight.

thanks-
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 8:08:25 PM EDT
[#10]
You mean those AKs actually have sights on them?

Link Posted: 5/16/2003 7:40:57 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
You mean those AKs actually have sights on them?

Yes they do.
 Visual aid below-
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 10:21:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Oh yeah. Doesnt that look spiffy!  

If anyone needs 223.  The Sportsman Guide has Wolf 55gr for $94 per 1K rounds.

I hope you have enough ammo for the AK
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 6:51:55 PM EDT
[#13]
And I will be at work.

I haven't event been able to bring all my guns up  to my new house yet, just my .45 and shotgun
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 1:10:45 AM EDT
[#14]
Ahhhhh,.... it's 4 AM, just finished loading mags., cleaning guns, organizing shit, and the last of sixer.

Hopefully I can get up and make it there............to.....
Link Posted: 5/17/2003 6:51:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Well, that was fun-

Link Posted: 5/17/2003 9:15:15 PM EDT
[#16]
Wish I could have said the same about my final exams...  
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 8:11:44 PM EDT
[#17]
That was the most legal fun ive ever had.
to bad i couldnt get my ar to run right, friggin disconector. its great to see how nice all my fellow gun nuts are. Extra thanks to the guy and his son from mound for letting me shoot his madsen to check it out. now its time to sell my semis and buy a s&w 76 and possibly a armalite 01, only if the price is right.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top