Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2006 8:56:38 PM EDT
www.sportsmanswarehouse.com/stores/tn/chattanooga.htm

I know Chattanooga is in that stupid orange state, but it is close to NW GA, and would be a quick stop over for anyone headed north on 75 (Hwy 153 exit, then Lee Hwy. exit, maybe 1/2 mile from 75). If you know the area, it will be in the same shopping center that the old Home Depot was.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 9:13:25 AM EDT
[#1]
SWEET!!  I was wandering what was going to go in there.

Where are you located in GA? I am in Rocky Face.

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:31:09 PM EDT
[#2]
In town near the cemetery.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 4:59:13 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
In town near the cemetery.

In town........like Dalton? That is the first place that comes to mind when I think "big cemetery" & in town.

I am over in the Mill Creek area across Dug Gap Mtn.

Are you gonna come shoot our pistol/carbine/rifle match on April 22?? It is in Chatsworth. We would love to have you. My pistol game is BAD, so come out out and show us a thing or two.

http://home.alltel.net/rburnette
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 3:03:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Dalton it is. Okay, you're a member of Camp Shooters also. I guess you got the e-mail from Bill about using tracers. Hopefully, there won't be much fallout from that incident Sunday.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 4:09:41 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Dalton it is. Okay, you're a member of Camp Shooters also. I guess you got the e-mail from Bill about using tracers. Hopefully, there won't be much fallout from that incident Sunday.

Heh what happened with tracers? Sounds interesting
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 5:17:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Let's just say that it is not a good idea to shoot tracers when there is an outdoor fire hazard alert.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:38:24 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Yea, I got the email and am gonna call Bill and Nancy about it.

I was elected as the new "Range Improvement Officer" (Nice title, eh )at the last meeting. So if you have any ideas about range improvements let me know!!

Have I met you before?? Go up there often??
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 5:23:48 PM EDT
[#8]
I was at the 400 yd. egg shoot last year. Were you the one that shot from the prone position, shot a really nice warm up group, then kind of went south for the 5 for score? I was one of the last ones to shoot,  used Randall's .243.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:53:20 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I was at the 400 yd. egg shoot last year. Were you the one that shot from the prone position, shot a really nice warm up group, then kind of went south for the 5 for score? I was one of the last ones to shoot,  used Randall's .243.

hehehe, that is me, all goes south when it counts!

I remember someone shooting his rifle, but for the life of me can not remeber your face. If you want to come shoot on April 22 you are welcome to shoot my rifles. I will be shooting my GAP 243 for that match and the 11.5" SBR. Come and have some fun with us!

3 shots in the yellow for the warm up, then go for scope and fall to pieces

PM in bound
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top