Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Posted: 6/16/2011 3:24:28 AM EDT
Hey All,

Are there any good places to shoot clays in the Manitowoc area?  

Thanks!

-Mike-
Link Posted: 6/16/2011 4:07:31 AM EDT
Hunters Park  north of Brillion is the best for Sporting Clays, otherwise Viking Bow and Gun has sporting clays 3 times a year, I think the next one is in October.
Link Posted: 6/16/2011 4:23:11 AM EDT
if you don't mind a little bit of a drive..Milford Hills in lake mills has the best sporting clays facility in the midwest
Link Posted: 6/16/2011 4:34:37 AM EDT

Tripple J just north of Reedsville...and he has some damn fine bar maids to look at while they serve cold sodas.

There are 3 or 4 courses there at $15/course.

Link Posted: 6/16/2011 6:04:02 AM EDT
This is a good way to search for clubs

http://www.claytargetsonline.com/list.php/WI
Link Posted: 6/16/2011 2:27:29 PM EDT
Originally Posted By PFC_Kramer:
if you don't mind a little bit of a drive..Milford Hills in lake mills has the best sporting clays facility in the midwest

I love Milford Hills and I shoot there 2 or 3 times a year.  More often than not, I shoot at Wern Valley or Waukesha Gun Club.  

I have a client in Manitowoc and was hoping there was a nice club relatively close to his office.  
Link Posted: 6/16/2011 3:00:33 PM EDT
Originally Posted By bedlamite:
Hunters Park  north of Brillion is the best for Sporting Clays, otherwise Viking Bow and Gun has sporting clays 3 times a year, I think the next one is in October.

Hunters Park has been closed for a while. Its too bad. I enjoyed alternating between there and Little Creek Lodge in Suamico.
Link Posted: 6/16/2011 3:22:30 PM EDT
Originally Posted By GreenZ:
Originally Posted By bedlamite:

Hunters Park has been closed for a while. Its too bad. I enjoyed alternating between there and Little Creek Lodge in Suamico.

Joe from Triple J bought it and moved his operation up there last year.
Link Posted: 6/16/2011 5:56:30 PM EDT
Well if it is re-opened, I will have to drop by. I thoroughly enjoyed their varied courses and proximity to my house.
Link Posted: 6/17/2011 6:43:43 PM EDT
http://www.thehighlandsclub.com/grounds_sporting.htm

This place is beautiful, and not too bad of a drive.  It looks like clays is open to the public.
Link Posted: 6/18/2011 4:32:41 PM EDT
Joe was part of the new Hunters Park (then renamed to Triple J something), but has since left, and is running his old place again (Think it's called Joe's Sporting Clays).

Wisconsin Sporting Clays has a map http://www.wi-sportingclays.org/Clubs3.html
Link Posted: 6/20/2011 4:52:13 AM EDT
If you could survive with shooting trap instead of sporting clays, West Shore just north of Two Rivers is close by. I haven't shot shotgun there, but I've been there a couple times with my rifles...
Top Top