Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2006 4:22:49 PM EDT
Just got back from the Spokane gun show.
It's a fairly decent one compared to what we usually get, prices are still high but there was a decent selection of toys to drool over.
We scored a new holster for my Browning, a couple cleaning kits for the AK's, 440 rounds of 7.62x54r 100 rounds of 9mm 50 rounds of .38sp and barely broke $100
There were a couple vendors with AK stuff this time, several had parts kits and 2 had compliance parts.
One of the vendors does custom builds over in Post Falls Idaho, he had several nice builds to fondle and said we could come over to see how he does it.

Oh ya, I also scored a job so we could pay for all this stuff.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 5:31:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes it was a good show. Went right at 12 and got some really good bargains on M1 Garand parts and accessories. It was pretty much picked clean real quick ! Friend who had a table said it was a real dealer feeding frenzie today before the show opened to the public ...

There was NO 7.62x39 ammo in quantity ( Cases ). One guy had 3/4 case of Barnual 5.45x39 at $ 5 a box The Miwall ammo guy was the only ammo dealer...so no ammo bargains ..

Booty Pic  The LongBranch Alaskan sniper scope set up is worth 3X what I payed for the Lot !

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 8:56:13 PM EDT
[#2]
We missed you, we were there wiating in line at noon also.
What rifle is that?
I'd love to get a sniper scope for my Mosin.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:43:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 9:57:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I thought the show was the best I've been to, at least in the limited number of Spokane show's I've been able to attend in the last 6 years.

I scored a .30 ammo can of 500+ ChiCom steel core 7.62x39 for......fucking drumroll please.....$25.00
Same guy- a mixed lot of 160+ SA & Portugese .308......$15.00
SA .308 for $28 a battlepack
....and some other stuff.

And my Cabela's order was deliverd today.

I'm gonna hit it again tomorrow on the way out of town....W00t!

ETA- Stokes......IM sent.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 5:55:08 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
We missed you, we were there wiating in line at noon also.
What rifle is that?
I'd love to get a sniper scope for my Mosin.

Rifle is a Carcano 38 JFK Bubba special.  Only bought it for the scope & mount bubba used, Very Very rare setup but the carcano is a real klunker...I still can't believe the dealer I bought it from didn't realize what he had !!

If you want a Mosin sniper it's cheaper to buy a repro PU or PE from Inter Ordnance or Coles than to build one up.

Went to the show again Sat after work, damn what a waste of time that was ! Going friday at opening was a wise decision !
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top