Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/19/2006 4:32:04 AM EDT
I posted this over in the Team Forums but thought I'd share it w/ the Florida Crew since there are a few ppl that don't have the silly "Team Member" tag.

June 5th, 2005
I wasn't very happy with the end result of the film, mainly the beginning, but it's guns and shooting nonetheless.

July 10th, 2005
This shoot was very interesting as it was held during Tropical Storm conditions. Hurricane Dennis was right off the West Coast of Florida as it was moving north to it's destination in the Florida Panhandle.  I decided to make the beginning of the video somewhat humorous by sticking in Andy Williams song "Born Free" while watching Automatic Weapons. Just a little thing I decided to do last minute.

August 21st, 2005
August is the hottest month in Florida and this day was absolutely no exception! There was a lot of water on hand for this scorcher and a fellow "ARFCOMer" (Stang1) and his wife had brought a tent. Thank you Stang1 and wife!!!

I had made a stop at the Punta Gorda Municipal Airport on the way down to pick up a friend and his brother to bring to the shoot who flew in from Tampa (90-minutes north) so I decided to get footage of him coming in and landing. In my opinion, it made a great opening for the video. It also meant a lot to me this time around because my little sister, a Detroit Police Department Police Officer, was down visiting from Michigan and came along!

November 6th, 2005
With several other of these video under my belt, I decided to make this one a kind of commerical advertising our shoot to others in our area to get more to come out. I used Blind Melon's "No Rain" to give it a character of "fun" while watching friends have a good time. This is also the first shoot I edited with Adobe Premiere.

December 11th, 2005
The weather always seems best in this part of Florida this time of year and this shoot proved no different. There was a great turnout, a lot of shooting, hamburgers cooked on the grill, and a Compaq EVO N180 Laptop shot to bits.

January 8th, 2006
You will notice that I prefaced the whole film with a short Today Show Spoof Report of Elmo Abducted in Iraq.  Later on that day we had the blessed opportunity of taking it to him and pouring a lot of lead down range into his Red Fuzzy Body. Yee-haw! (No I'm not a hick)
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 7:53:18 PM EDT
[#1]
tag.. for the memories...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top