Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2005 7:52:21 AM EDT
While most people from N.O. are not a problem,you can't ignore the fact that a certain amount of bad element has also evacuated to other areas as well.There has also been unconfirmed reports of inmates missing and they have most likely blended into the Masses.I am not saying all these people are bad, but the bad ones will probably be looking for money or whatever so everyone watch yourselves.    
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 8:12:29 AM EDT
[#1]
+1

A news update from New Orleans says that a Wal-Mart got looted and ALL guns were taken.

Mike
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 9:36:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Make sure you carry your extra mags for your CCW weapon.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:17:03 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
+1

A news update from New Orleans says that a Wal-Mart got looted and ALL guns were taken.

Mike

That's odd.  Most of these turds don't strike me as the kind of people who would know how to use bolt actions.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:46:03 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I always do.
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 2:00:52 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
+1

Mike

That's odd.  Most of these turds don't strike me as the kind of people who would know how to use bolt actions.

The ones you've got to watch out for is the ones that hold them sideways

Ditto on being cautious.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:52:01 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

No kidding.
Situations like this are why god invented 30+ round sidearm magazines.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:45:33 AM EDT
[#7]

I'm not paranoid enough to go into full SHTF mode, but I gotta say that I have become MUCH more aware of what's going on around me...especially when the family is with me.

Man, there are some strange things happening...
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:15:23 PM EDT
[#8]
It's time for the NG to take a strong stand.  We are doing disaster recovery and can't get around because of the sightseers.  Now we have the additional problem with having to worry if someone is going to try to take our fuel and water.  Don't these people realize that we are trying to help them??  Sorry for the rant.  It just PISSES me off to no end.  

Woody
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 5:16:00 AM EDT
[#9]
I am starting to see alot of restless and pissed off people around Shreveport,we are keepin an eye out and sticking close to the house.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:20:48 PM EDT
[#10]
There are a lot of folks from Louisiana here in my hometown of Batesville, located right off I-55 about 120 miles north of Jackson. I've heard rumor of setting up shelters here and in Oxford, so it's probably only a matter of time before some of those shitheads arrive here also.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:43:55 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I am starting to see alot of restless and pissed off people around Shreveport,we are keepin an eye out and sticking close to the house.

+1-got more ammo today
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:16:22 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
It's time for the NG to take a strong stand.  We are doing disaster recovery and can't get around because of the sightseers.  Now we have the additional problem with having to worry if someone is going to try to take our fuel and water.  Don't these people realize that we are trying to help them??  Sorry for the rant.  It just PISSES me off to no end.  

Woody

I took your gas
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:38:54 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Woody

I took your gas

Hey man, I'm glad to see you're ok.  We've been worrying about ya.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 8:39:45 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
+1

Mike

I wonder if they had one of the Cricket .22's in there.  "Look Ma its a baby gun!"

Good thing that Wal Mart stopped caring the Mini 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top