Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/3/2018 9:30:32 AM EDT
VCDL has set up an email alert about a vote coming for a shooting range. The email was geared for VA as well as S. MD.

This deals with a shooting range proposal that many regular players are trying to shut down. I put a firemission in the HTF for VA and now I would like to have you all help get their emails going. Here is what I posted for VA:

Received a notice from VCDL about an upcoming vote for a shooting range in King George County.
If you live there, or even if you could use a shooting range, now is the time to light up the emails!

Use the contact form on the Links to contact them:

Ruby Brabo
Richard Granger
Cathy Binder
Jeffrey Bueche
John Jenkins, Jr.

I have already sent in my email to them. This is something we can do to start with.

I know we can get a lot of emails to them.
Link Posted: 10/5/2018 7:31:00 AM EDT
Read some of the news articles on this, they have an uphill battle. I liked the article that said five people spoke out against a range...five whole people

Classic NIMBYs. Maybe they should propose a suppressor requirement (not serious though).
Link Posted: 10/14/2018 9:31:37 PM EDT
I know they do. I just don't like leaving anything up to, "We got this" mindset. I hope you are right but I wanted to try and get them a little more reason to approve the range.
Top Top