Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2005 7:21:13 PM EDT
I am just trying to get a thread going for the people in South Central to represent.  

Anyone who lives around here please post your location and maybe we can organize some type of get together for the Pontotoc, Garvin, Coal, Murray, Johnston, Atoka, Carter, Love, Marshall, and Bryan counties area and anyone that is close.  

I am in Pontotoc county just a few miles from 1shott
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 8:31:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, I have a little place near Olney (west of Coalgate, in Coal County)
Just retired last week, and moved from New Mexico to Morrison, Okla. (north of Stillwater)
But my family is down south and I'm there a lot.
I'm game for any shooting/hunting/fishing activity!
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 4:57:47 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

If you hear any thing about Bigfoot down that way, let us know!
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:01:43 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Yes he is, and to scared to stop by.......  I drive by his house and flip him the bird....
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:04:08 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I have done alot of fishing down there in the past. Dated a girl from Clarita, my dept manager lives there also. Also a few guys from work are from the Olney/Colgate/Clarita area.

Link Posted: 12/28/2005 9:07:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Another one from Pontotoc County here (Stonewall).  I don't know the other two guys, so please don't think them common of this area hting
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 9:15:22 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Another one from Pontotoc County here (Stonewall).  I don't know the other two guys, so please don't think them common of this area  Sorry just got in from fighting grass fires around Wewoka and haven't had much sleep.  I've never seen so much burned ground

Oooooo you will pay for that......
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 9:17:32 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes he is, and to scared to stop by.......  I drive by his house and flip him the bird....

you might gas it next time you , you know he's got that that will reach out and touch you long after you think you made a clean getaway.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 10:29:52 AM EDT
[#8]
im in ardmore!!
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 2:44:26 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Another one from Pontotoc County here (Stonewall).  I don't know the other two guys, so please don't think them common of this area  Sorry just got in from fighting grass fires around Wewoka and haven't had much sleep.  I've never seen so much burned ground

My Granddad lived there for years.  How long have you been there.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 3:09:11 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm usually around
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:40:09 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I grew up in the area for the most part.  I went to McLish through the 6th grade then Stonewall and Graduated from there in '86.  Got an Accounting degree from ECU and went to work for Stonewall School as Business Manager/Technology Coordinator.  I lived in or around Ada from my Senior year in Highschool until about 4 years ago we bought a house just outside of Stonewall.

Gee looks like my life history.  Only one paragraph not sure if that's good or bad .  Anyway what was your Grandfathers name?  I actually don't know that many of the old timers from Stonewall, we went to Church at Fittstown so I know more from that area.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:43:28 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

you might gas it next time you flymeaway.net/images/finger.gif, you know he's got that that will reach out and touch you long after you think you made a clean getaway.

MLW>"<

I've been thinking of useing that for the new flashing cell tower west of were I live,  its about to drive me nuts.  I bet 1shott has a great view of it
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:47:00 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

you might gas it next time you flymeaway.net/images/finger.gif, you know he's got that that will reach out and touch you long after you think you made a clean getaway.

MLW>"<

I've been thinking of useing that for the new flashing cell tower west of were I live,  its about to drive me nuts.  I bet 1shott has a great view of it

Oh dont even get me started about that damn thing.....
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:50:18 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

MLW>"<

Oh dont even get me started about that damn thing.....

hehe,  I didnt like it much the first time I noticed it when it was a slow red flash.  now the real fast white flash is about to drive me nuts,  I cant wait untill the leaves grow back.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:51:41 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

hehe,  I didnt like it much the first time I noticed it when it was a slow red flash.  now the real fast white flash is about to drive me nuts,  I cant wait untill the leaves grow back.

All damn night, flashes in my bedroom window....
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 5:58:08 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

doubt any flashing towers light would bother me in my bed room, with all the mirrors[walls and ceilling], disco ball, strobe lights and cameras it'd have a lot to compete with.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 6:02:44 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

doubt any flashing towers light would bother me in my bed room, with all the mirrors[walls and ceilling], disco ball, strobe lights and cameras it'd have a lot to compete with.

MLW>"<

this thing is beyond "disco fever" flash,  more like disco suicide if you ask me
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 6:21:29 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
this thing is beyond "disco fever" flash,  more like disco suicide if you ask me

gotta turn on the strobes, chicks dig the strobes, had a friend over mon-tues last week, she said it looked like I was doing the "robot" when I had all the shit going, think the $150 bar/lunch tab we accrude had somewhat of an effect on her state of mind though.

MLW>"<
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:18:11 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I grew up in the area for the most part.  I went to McLish through the 6th grade then Stonewall and Graduated from there in '86.  Got an Accounting degree from ECU and went to work for Stonewall School as Business Manager/Technology Coordinator.  I lived in or around Ada from my Senior year in Highschool until about 4 years ago we bought a house just outside of Stonewall.

Gee looks like my life history.  Only one paragraph not sure if that's good or bad .  Anyway what was your Grandfathers name?  I actually don't know that many of the old timers from Stonewall, we went to Church at Fittstown so I know more from that area.

Mart Cuddeback was his name.  He died in 1981, so he may have been a little before your time.
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:58:14 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Mart Cuddeback was his name.  He died in 1981, so he may have been a little before your time.

Yea I started school there in 1980 in 7th grade,  didn't know many folks here then.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 7:56:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Ok,  at least 4 of us can make some kind of shoot together.  more or less just to go shooting for a day and have a good time.  I know of a small range in Tishomingo with some WMA land if anyone is willing?  Or post some ideas and maybe us south central guys can do something.  

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 8:22:04 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Ok,  at least 4 of us can make some kind of shoot together.  more or less just to go shooting for a day and have a good time.  I know of a small range in Tishomingo with some WMA land if anyone is willing?  Or post some ideas and maybe us south central guys can do something.  

Well if it won't run people off ...........I'll show up since your the only one who ever go's to shoot with me............
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 8:32:11 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well if it won't run people off ...........I'll show up since your the only one who ever go's to shoot with me............

I know you would go
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top