Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2003 6:30:12 AM EDT
hey guys,

I just got a call from a freind of MONA's last night. Her fiance is a loadmaster on a C17 and currently in afghanistan. They came to visit us last month while he was on leave.

They have been planning their wedding in december. Here is the problem. She lost her job yesterday at a trucking company she had been with for 3 years. The company was sold and they fired most of the employees with the old company.

The loss of her job means they will likely have to put off the wedding as her income was being used to pay for it.

I am going to help them as much as possible. I don't want to see a combat vet miss out on his wedding day over something like this.

If anyone in SC can help with anything at all please IM me. it would be greatly appreciated.

mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top