Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2005 4:10:44 PM EDT
what the hell is up with jem375 and plmoga trashing every thread they join?

And if one of you two whom I've emntioned read this,  what's the beef?
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:19:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Dunno. I've noticed similar behavior.

They should both show up at the next shoot and settle it. Unarmed, of course, but if an ass-whooping is in order then so be it, let the chips fall where they may...
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:24:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like the new guy has had enuf of jems trollish behavior also. re read the posts looks like someone is trolling. and it is not the F.N.G.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:27:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I agree I think that I would like to see JEM375 out behind the wood shed.  I think that there might be a long line waiting for their turn. As for plmoga I don't know who that is.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:35:02 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Looks like the new guy has had enuf of jems trollish behavior also. re read the posts looks like someone is trolling. and it is not the F.N.G.

yeah, go and re-read the posts and I am sure the reaction is stretched a little
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:41:01 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

yeah, go and re-read the posts and I am sure the reaction is stretched a little

Truth hurts?  I think people who don't even know you know what the problem is here.(hint it's you jem)
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:41:03 PM EDT
[#6]
not hardly.  what was the problem that you had with fedgunner, death451, back40, QuinlanV just to name acouple of people that you have thrashed on in the not to distant of past.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:50:45 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
not hardly.  what was the problem that you had with fedgunner, death451, back40, QuinlanV just to name acouple of people that you have thrashed on in the not to distant of past.

You need to go back and look who actually did all the name calling......
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:59:39 PM EDT
[#8]
You see you won't answer the question i asked you what your problem with them was. and you won't answer it .
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 7:09:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 7:09:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Done
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top