Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/4/2012 6:28:36 PM EDT
Son's business in Sandy Springs was broken into and cleaned out over the weekend. Business does promotional digital photography for Bass Pro, Speed Channel, etc. First thing idiot crooks did when they got to dey place was turn on one of the Ipads. Big mistake. Son and his associates immediately knew location, of course, through built-in GPS tracking system. Cops got search warrant and found three DemocRATs inside house with ALL the goods. One perp started to run out the back door, but saw police there. Perp then jumped through side window, where he was tazed mid-air. Wish I had a video of that!!!

Gotta luv dem high I.Q. bruthas!!!!
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:33:33 PM EDT
Thank goodness for stupid crooks.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 6:33:37 PM EDT
Awesome! I love stories that end happy!
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:07:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/5/2012 2:07:46 AM EDT by Lowtrac]
Tazerd mid-air

That was a hard landing I'll bet.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 2:52:29 AM EDT
I think the averge man on the street would be amazed the number of recoveries of stolen good we are making based off of locate my phone or locate my iPad apps

That shit blew my mind while I was working the desk at ft Lewis, we would have soldiers who had just got back from the field call us, and tell us that 1 their iPad had been stolen, and 2 it was at such and such address, more than once the recovery of the iPad resulted in recovering other stolen goods, to include government property.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:51:40 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Lowtrac:
Tazerd mid-air

I DEMAND VIDEO!!
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 6:59:08 AM EDT
Originally Posted By jeffco55:
Originally Posted By Lowtrac:
Tazerd mid-air

I DEMAND VIDEO!!

I REALLY wish we had a video. It'd be on YouTube, for sure!!! ;) Remember guys, when you have your Santa pics made @ Bass Pro, that's my son's company doing the photography.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 9:27:21 AM EDT
How can you taze someone in mid-air while they're going through a window?

Easy. You just don't lead 'em as much.
Top Top