[#1]
tenoroc
in lakeland
Link Posted: 9/6/2010 7:02:20 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

tenoroc

in lakeland

That would NOT be Tenoroc. The place is ran by the biggest asshats I've ever run into.

Saddle Creek is great, but it's only 50 yards but $5 all day, no limits on anything.

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 1:43:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Quoted:
tenoroc
in lakeland

That would NOT be Tenoroc. The place is ran by the biggest asshats I've ever run into.

Saddle Creek is great, but it's only 50 yards but $5 all day, no limits on anything.

Yeah, there is saddle creek, but the homos out there make it unappealing to most

Link Posted: 9/6/2010 6:51:21 PM EDT
[#4]
If you don't mind driving about 50 minutes to an hour go to the Manatee Gun Range.

There are Range Nazis (I am one) but we mostly just make sure things are safe.  Stuff like making sure you keep the weapon pointed down range and not touching your weapon when the range is cold.  We like for you to pick up your brass before you leave.  As long as you don't do something really stupid you can shoot and have a good time. Nobody is going to harass you.  We are black rifle friendly.

We go cold about once every half hour so people can check their targets.  We don't like people shooting cross range or up in the air but other than that and not shooting at somebody else’s target nobody will bother you.  We have a regular range, full auto range, bench rest range and 1000 yd range.  We also have a shotgun range and a couple of cowboy shooting ranges.  If you are not a member it will cost you $18 for the day which includes a target.

If it bothers someone to adhere to basic shooting safety precautions then they need to stay off the public ranges and buy themselves some property some place to shoot.  I am sure that doesn't apply to you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top