Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2005 10:22:18 PM EDT
My cousin is in Iraq now and this was in the local paper back home. I thought it was cool and wanted to share.  She was recently home for a 2 week visit but is back at it again doing her job in Iraq.

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 4:06:39 AM EDT
[#1]
That's AWESOME!!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 6:44:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 12:22:41 PM EDT
[#3]
If she rides around in a bullet prof hopped up chevy from Blackwater, my Bro made it go good before it left the states.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 6:57:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Good stuff. We are proud of your cousin.

My uncle is also an ISP Trooper and was named 2002 Law Enforcement Officer of the Year by the International Chiefs of Police for his role in saving 5 individuals from a disabled boat in the White River.

He is the one on the skid.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 3:28:45 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Good stuff. We are proud of your cousin.

My uncle is also an ISP Trooper and was named 2002 Law Enforcement Officer of the Year by the International Chiefs of Police for his role in saving 5 individuals from a disabled boat in the White River.

img379.imageshack.us/img379/4901/chip3ke.png

He is the one on the skid.

I remember that he did a stellar job there, they showed it on the local news not exactly an easy rescue at all.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 4:46:18 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
My uncle is also an ISP Trooper and was named 2002 Law Enforcement Officer of the Year  

Chip Sunier?

He's a pretty regular visitor to the gun shop where I work part time, and is a friend of the owners. Seems like a good guy. He told us about that rescue shortly after it happened; amazing stuff.

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 1:04:15 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
My cousin...

I can see a little family resemblance there.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 7:52:39 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
That's AWESOME!!

+ a million!
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 4:23:09 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
My cousin...

I can see a little family resemblance there.

just a little bit.

rcoers... I remember seeing that on tv, it was a great job he did.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:38:05 PM EDT
[#10]
cool all around

That pilot gets a buckeye for badassery and low altitude hovering over all sorts of things that mean trouble
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top