Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2010 2:48:12 PM EDT
Okay, maybe technically not, but I let my 3 year old daughter press the "Cast Ballot" button on the machine when I went to vote early today.

Nothing to do now but sit back and wait for Tuesday next week.

Glorious, glorious Tuesday...

_MaH
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 3:07:18 PM EDT
[#1]
gonna be MONTHS straightening out this election,
law suits are already written and filed.
voter fraud is showing up already in Nersy, Nevada, Mich, Minn...Illinoying...

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 3:35:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
gonna be MONTHS straightening out this election,
law suits are already written and filed.
voter fraud is showing up already in Nersy, Nevada, Mich, Minn...Illinoying...

No shit.  I can't tell you how many illegals talked about who they voted for during the previous POTUS election when I asked 'em about it.  And of course you can't charge 'em with it per se because of politics and proof.  I think they should take your fingerprint prior to voting so that this shit can be severely diminished.  It would add a few minutes to the process, but would help to ensure less corruption of the system.

-SS
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 3:35:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Vote fraud in Illinois? That's unpossible! I grew up in Chicago and there was nothing shady about that place, nothing shady at all!

(And in other news, I am shocked -SHOCKED, I tell you!- to learn that there is gambling in this town.)
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 3:40:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Can someone explain to me the wisdom of committing voter fraud in an election that is seen by many as the last attempt at restoring sanity to government before popping the pmag covers?  

_MaH
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 5:09:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Can someone explain to me the wisdom of committing voter fraud in an election that is seen by many as the last attempt at restoring sanity to government before popping the pmag covers?  

_MaH

Ummm... those committing fraud are looking for Darwin Award Trophies perhaps????
-SS
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 5:49:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

_MaH

1.  Desperation isn't rational.
2.  They believe they own the courts (in the case of the 9th Fed Circuit, they do) which is where it will play out.

Who was it that said (roughly) "We'll use the power of persuasion, and if it that doesn't work, we'll use the persuasion of power?"
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 3:19:10 PM EDT
[#7]
If you can not beat them at the ballot box, then beat them in the courts.  -Dem's motto
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 5:11:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
If you can not beat them at the ballot box, then beat them in the courts.  -Dem's motto

If they will not allow you to beat them from the ballot box, beat them from the rooftops.  –– Jefferson's motto

_MaH
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 5:13:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

If they will not allow you to beat them from the ballot box, beat them from the rooftops.  –– Jefferson's motto

_MaH

I thought your last name was Hoffman?
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 5:17:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

_MaH

I thought your last name was Hoffman?

Aye.

Despite my disappointment about it, not all great quotes originate from my mind...

_MaH
Link Posted: 10/27/2010 11:08:06 PM EDT
[#11]
When I got my mail in ballot for Adams County, "Senator Reid" was already written into the write-in portion of my ballot. I guess that's who I should vote for then.
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 4:51:43 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

_MaH

Sadly, Pmag covers and anything remotely close to it, are unlikely to happen.

No, if unemployment was 25% or more, maybe.

Link Posted: 10/28/2010 12:54:20 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

_MaH

The proper order is:

1) Ballot Box

2) Jury Box

3) Cartridge Box

Link Posted: 10/28/2010 2:57:06 PM EDT
[#14]

Soapbox is in there somewhere....

But I don't mind skiiping some steps...
Link Posted: 10/28/2010 10:22:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Hopefully their fraud will fail and the peoples choice will prevail.  I hate the fact illegals vote and then gloat about it.

as nice as the mail in ballot system is, showing up in person seems like it would reduce a lot of fraud.
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 5:56:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Cheating only counts if the election is close, too bad so many races are.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top